Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by vanessapee View Post
    SW, dear, did you hear any news?
    Im still having problem with my main account.
    I did check my inventory and did force- closed my game - still nothing - i cant buy the bulb and i dont have it saved in my storage.
    Do i have to reinstall my game?

ps. just want to thank TL for giving us such a beautiful drawn bulb and letting us have two of them (for zero gems)
    maybe your accnt is maxed on buildings! sell one and see! Pika helped me

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovdance View Post
    Hi there, looking for help please! I currently have only the magic collaboration goal to do and it says to place the fairie bulb. Went to inventory and found it but it is locked. I have no other goals. I found at the beginning that there is a goal to place the sapling and did it but no goal so nothing is happening. Any ideas what may have happened? Thanks!
    Have you finished Part A goals? The Bulb is in the Building tab. can you double check and post again please.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The bidding booth now seems to alternate between dropping jewels or living wood. About 50% chance of getting living wood
    My bidding booth must be blonde in spirit as well:
    tried lots now, and only got jewels.....
    I am Zelda

...i still have the goal "lets try that again", but i plant my 2 blythwood trees.
    but the goal reset 2times. i have skipped the goals before and now no more bwt to plant
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-10 15.25.55.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	23636Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-10 15.25.40.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	23637

dont read the 23 sides, if thats a known bug.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ...i still have the goal "lets try that again", but i plant my 2 blythwood trees.
    but the goal reset 2times. i have skipped the goals before and now no more bwt to plant
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-10 15.25.55.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	23636Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-10 15.25.40.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	23637

dont read the 23 sides, if thats a known bug.
    I don't think it's known...That sounds like a bug to me
    Edit: Maybe some nice TL/S8 staff on patrol here could answer this question?

Edit 2: I have a neigbor with a slightly different blythewood tree glitch. The tree disappeared from the Queendom in question, only to end up fully grown in inventory... For all players with suspected tree/bulb glitches/bugs, better check out inventory very thoroughly...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 09-10-15 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added edit
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any tree 'best' for gaining living wood?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Is there any tree 'best' for gaining living wood?
    No, all trees have the same drop rate of living wood, supposedly
    Edit: Dead trees, old logs and plant in a log do not drop living wood at all. Blythewood trees seem to have a very low living wood drop rate...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 09-10-15 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Added info
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have you finished Part A goals? The Bulb is in the Building tab. can you double check and post again please.
    I got as far as Regal Ramifications and the next goal of Let's Try It Again never appeared. I only have Magic Collabration sitting in my goals and the Fairie Bulb is locked in my market. I hope you can assist.
    You can never have enough neighbors! Add me...lovdance!

Quote Originally Posted by lovdance View Post
    I got as far as Regal Ramifications and the next goal of Let's Try It Again never appeared. I only have Magic Collabration sitting in my goals and the Fairie Bulb is locked in my market. I hope you can assist.
    Have you checked the buildings tab in your inventory. This is the most confusing thing about this goal! People think they get the bulb from the Market when it's actually in your inventory under the buildings tab!

**** SW...You may need to put this info on the first page in giant red letters....lol. Players are so confused about this & the question keeps popping up just about everyday.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    No, all trees have the same drop rate of living wood, supposedly
    Edit: Dead trees, old logs and plant in a log do not drop living wood at all. Blythewood trees seem to have a very low living wood drop rate...
    Someone else mentioned this and I have tried it, the drop rate seems to get lower when your inventory is depleted. Living wood was scarce, only seeing 1 drop from my living tree. So I have held off my OCD and now have 60+ stockpiled without crafting another fairy sap. And the latest visit to the living tree dropped 3.

So I am a believer, drop rates always seem to bottom out on what we need. S8 sez it doesn't change drop rates. Maybe that is because they don't change the algorithm that already reduces drops for low inventory items?