Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I didn't get the chopping goal right away either but I chopped it except the last chop so I could get the dust. Can't remember what triggered the chopping goal. Keep working on the goals you have & it will pop up. Did you swear to the secrecy pact already?
    Thx for your response.. Yes, I swore to secrecy, out of new goal I only have
    4. Preedle of Blythewood
    Give Preedle the Blythe Gem
    Examine the Goddess Tree x3

I'm waiting to examine the tree for 3rd time.. I'll just continue the goal I have, hope the one to chop blythewood tre will soon pop up ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    OK, I am just wanting to check that I have this straight from skimming the last 14 pages; the big challenge for this one is living wood?? I have only upgraded the faerie bulb to level 2, and already cleaned my stocks out, and collecting them at a rate of about 20-30 a day maximum. Is that right, or have I missed some amazing windfall of living wood sent from the (faerie) heavens?
    To me, the murmur can be almost as challenging as the living wood. Definitely collect from the faerie bridge, faerie respite, faerie flowerbed and faerie tea party (which can also drop living wood) as often as possible. We didn't get depleted on murmur like we did on living wood but there still isn't that much left.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey anyone notice that living wood drop from sawmill has dwindled - in last 4 collections, I didn't receive a single living wood and I've been watching like a hawk... Both are level 5

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Hey anyone notice that living wood drop from sawmill has dwindled - in last 4 collections, I didn't receive a single living wood and I've been watching like a hawk... Both are level 5
    The watched pot never boils... The phone never rings... Lol not to make light of it but like you said, watching like a hawk. I've had some living wood drop from my sawmills. Not a lot, but they're still dropping sometimes. Doing the math, I realize this is going to take a long time and I have 4 living wood trees... I think I've about decided to just play normal while still collecting from everything that has a chance to drop living wood and murmurs.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree, they drop when they drop and we craft a new faerie sap when we can. This is another long term goal.

Wouldn't be surprised if Part 2 of this questline only requires completion of part A goals.

I personally am happy for a long term goal, and it doesn't feel crazy monotonous since several things need to be collected to make the required parts. Looking forward to having something to do for a while

Thanks as always for all the tips here!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I understand something strange is going on with the Blythewood tree. All's not quite clear to me, so therefore:

I'm still in the middle of quest 2: 'better consult an expert'.
    However this morning I found a tree sapling in my inventory, I've placed it and have watered it, it's grown now.

I would really like to chop it now,
    but I wonder:
    if I chop it now, will I stil get another sapling after finishing quest 3 'regal ramifications'? Or must I save it to continue quests 5,6,7?
    I keep re-reading previous posts, but must be blonde, I'm still not clear how all works. still confused.
    ??
    I am Zelda

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I keep re-reading previous posts, but must be blonde, I'm still not clear how all works. still confused.
    ??
    I think what is best is if you place the trees you get as rewards and then leave them till you get the goal to know what to do. You get 2 free trees which you water 5 times to grow. I'm just following my goals. I did place and water the tree a few times in anticipation of the next step.

Executive Chef
    ??
    I don't see why you shouldn't get the tree? Regal Ramnifications has a Blythewood tree as one of the rewards

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	23564
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    875 SAP AND LIVING WOOD !!!!!!!! FOR THE BULB!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!! 10 min later: I have 2 more living trees!!!