Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    NZ, I don't believe you have missed anything. It's gonna be a long road ahead by the looks of it. Shields/swords gone and living wood now for all. Cheers
    Thanks, Neighbour. There's going to be nothing 'living' in my kingdom by the time I get that dastardly bulb to level 5!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I added in the sources for sap, living wood and murmur in post 2....

Sharing the love!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    Blythwood tree chopped but unable to buy any more! The goal is still locked. Where did you find more to buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I am having the same problem, chopped it and now don't have any in inventory and goal to buy is locked. By morning I will have steps needed though to move on so guess I have to hold out until then.
    The blythewood trees in the market unlocks upon completing goal 'A Second Opinion'. Then you can buy as many as you want for 5000 coins each
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The blythewood trees in the market unlocks upon completing goal 'A Second Opinion'. Then you can buy as many as you want for 5000 coins each
    Thanks, I had misread others and thought they got more prior to the goal.

With my wonderful insomnia I just got some middle of the night taps in and got the second tree to grow now from the swear to secrecy step in my inventory.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-07-15 at 12:57 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks, I had misread others and thought they got more prior to the goal.

With my wonderful insomnia I just got some middle of the night taps in and got the second tree to grow now
    Yep, it seems that some players did get extra trees before 'A Second Opinion'...I have no idea how that happened, unresolved CS mystery, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    We can get 2 trees for free. One is from placing the bulb task, the other is from swear to secrecy task.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I added in the sources for sap, living wood and murmur in post 2....

Sharing the love!
    Thank you for this. I checked to see if I had forgotten any sources and it turns out I had. I had stopped collecting from the faerie bridge since I was maxed on most of the drops. This morning I got 4 murmurs in 1 collection.

I also didn't recall living wood dropping from the spooky tree, but I've taken that out of storage and will try my luck with it.

One additional source of living wood is neighbor gifts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    We can get 2 trees for free. One is from placing the bulb task, the other is from swear to secrecy task.
    Great! Mystery solved, lol Also would like to add that it's been difficult using the forums today! Maintenance?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    My quest is Glimmer or Blythe to upgrade my bulb to level3. I'm working on it, went to the market and the bulb is still locked as a goal. Do we get 2 bulbs eventually?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    My quest is Glimmer or Blythe to upgrade my bulb to level3. I'm working on it, went to the market and the bulb is still locked as a goal. Do we get 2 bulbs eventually?
    It would seem you can buy as many as you want to after you unlock them in the market
    Edit: 100 000 coins to buy a bulb, unlocks after completing goal 'Pre-emptive Provisions'
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 09-07-15 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Added info
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien