Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Fashion Designer
    This is so insanely boring and monotonous. Been chopping and making living wood and now can't get enough Faerie Murmur to craft. Why aren't there any other sources. Or perhaps drop more than one when it takes several hours to collect. This is ridiculous. And now I need to give my white petals to the other event. Seriously who thinks these things up???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tina2sun View Post
    am i the only one always short of faerie's murmur?
    Nope that's me. So ridiculous!!! Still at level 4.

Rhino Keeper
    I must admit, I'm finding this one much more frustrating that the horrible sister sister one. At least with that one, we had prior warning from Lady G not checking back in for 3 months. It's now 6 weeks later from the start of this and I still require 5 more f sap to complete
    level 5 and then I can move on to part 2. For me, that's still about 180 living wood. I've chopped all trees, milked my white flowers whenever I can and am just keeping my head above water for the f Mumour. At least this is not timed and part of the main story. I calculate as least 2 more weeks, before I can even start part 2. Will be quite distraught if part 3, if there is one, shows up next week. Happy gaming and cheers all.

Executive Chef
    Do you have the faerie bridge? It can drop 2-8 faerie murmur. Other than that, I bought some faerie flowerbeds.

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    This is so insanely boring and monotonous. Been chopping and making living wood and now can't get enough Faerie Murmur to craft. Why aren't there any other sources. Or perhaps drop more than one when it takes several hours to collect. This is ridiculous. And now I need to give my white petals to the other event. Seriously who thinks these things up???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Do you have the faerie bridge? It can drop 2-8 faerie murmur. Other than that, I bought some faerie flowerbeds.
    Yes I do. It just takes so much that no matter how often I try to collect it never seems to be enough. Still trying to upgrade....getting closer but still just plodding along sadly.

Rhino Keeper
    I am NEVER short on faerie's murmur. In the amount of time it takes me to collect enough living wood for one batch of sap, I always have so much f m that I have to use some of it on other faerie workshop items to not max out. Living wood is going to be the death of me. Still 4 more sap to go before I have a level 5 bulb. Snooze!

Executive Chef
    done this part. The living tree helped a lot so I did not chop crazy. Yesterday I had a good luck on an oak tree, got 2 lw by chopping it seven time. Going to keep it for a while. My luck tree

I got impatient for the final two faerie saps to level 5. Normally I don't speed through an update but the living wood searching made me tired! I was more than happy to spend the 40 gems!

Fashion Designer
    My neighbors were a great source of living wood. 3 a day...

Fashion Designer
    I've debated the speeding ahead. Earned some gems to do that but still slugging away making living wood, chopping trees, collecting flowers and water etc. I may actually finish by the weekend. At least I hope I do!