Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi all, just letting you know I'm here and will start working on post 2. So keep refreshing your screens. I love the faerie storylines! excited to see the enchanted sap back again.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the update and one that is not timed! It was a wonderful surprise in the middle of our most chaotic time at work and will be a good break for me here and there.

Rhino Keeper
    In the process of doing one of today's updates, a screen popped up which appeared to reward me with with something and I don't know what or where it is, or what I did to get or not get this thing. It had Ivy and showed some orange round thing that looked fire pit-ish. There is nothing like that in my inventory or in the market, and I have not yet started drinking for the day.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    2. name?
    Give Preedle the Blythe Gem
    Examine the Goddess Tree x3
    name of part 2: Preedle of Blythewood

thanks! added to post 2 SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-03-15 at 05:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    In the process of doing one of today's updates, a screen popped up which appeared to reward me with with something and I don't know what or where it is, or what I did to get or not get this thing. It had Ivy and showed some orange round thing that looked fire pit-ish. There is nothing like that in my inventory or in the market, and I have not yet started drinking for the day.....
    I think it could've been enchanted sap.

Rhino Keeper

Just a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    name of part 2: Preedle of Blythewood
    How do we give Preedle the Blythewood Gem? Do we have that from previous parts? I can't remember! Does anyone know if there are quests that are needed for this new part?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    How do we give Preedle the Blythewood Gem? Do we have that from previous parts? I can't remember! Does anyone know if there are quests that are needed for this new part?
    All known goals are always posted on the first page. I put links to previous goals related to this in post 2 of this thread as well. Preedle is a brand new character introduced today. to "give" something, you click the green 'give' button in your goal book. Sometimes is a free 'give' and other times you collect something and then 'give' it.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I think it could've been enchanted sap.
    I agree. I clicked too fast, but I checked the Fairie workshop, and the enchanted sap is back.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All known goals are always posted on the first page. I put links to previous goals related to this in post 2 of this thread as well. Preedle is a brand new character introduced today. to "give" something, you click the green 'give' button in your goal book. Sometimes is a free 'give' and other times you collect something and then 'give' it.
    Ok - I thought it was worth an ask. By the way, great job with the forum. You have saved me more than once!
    Thanks so much!

thanks Vicky! yes, I save myself too!! I'm always referring to the Inventory Guide or Story Guide and trawling through threads to remind myself about all sorts of things. Thank goodness for the forum! ... SW

I took screen shots of the Old Thomas and Greselda's convo; do you want any of that?

no that's ok, Dabag does all of that for us and posts in the dialogue thread. thanks for the offer though! Any other screen shots of goals are good for Dabag though. SW

Ok - thanks again!
    Last edited by vickyville14; 09-03-15 at 06:47 PM.

New Resident
    I used gems to skip ahead because I was so excited to have new parts to the story. I have only one task now which is "Place the faerie bulb. It's in your inventory." But when I go to my inventory the bulb is locked and indicates I need to reach a goal. No indication of which goal. And I have no other goals on my list. What's up with this? Bug?

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast