Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Executive Chef
    Then it means that the bulb will have more upgrades like the goddess tree lol

I've had enough. I've been collecting fertilizer, horseshoes, ingots and banners and now living wood!!! I've been playing for several years, and it was fun. But now it's just too repetitive to collect the necessary items. I'm sitting with a half completed horse arena and no way to upgrade it without thousands of gems!! And now living wood! It's too boring, and I'm deleting the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by eicyarg View Post
    I've had enough. I've been collecting fertilizer, horseshoes, ingots and banners and now living wood!!! I've been playing for several years, and it was fun. But now it's just too repetitive to collect the necessary items. I'm sitting with a half completed horse arena and no way to upgrade it without thousands of gems!! And now living wood! It's too boring, and I'm deleting the game!!
    So sorry you're feeling that way. I've been just going about doing my ordinary collecting & not stressing about the living wood, or murmur for that matter. When it gets replenished I'll make more of the sap but it's not a timed goal so there's no rush for me.
    In regards to community events, I'm not a fan of those. Didn't finish the vineyard because I was gone for a few days & that makes those hard to complete. I just threw it in storage afterwards. Didn't drop anything I couldn't get another way & the completed track is pretty much the same. Nothing spectacular drops from it that you couldn't get by other means.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eicyarg View Post
    I feel the same. S8 requires us to use about 500 gems or more than 900 living woods (or some mix of them) to update Faerie Bulb to lvl. 5 just to drop coins, but if we don't it will block further updates of the game... I managed to get almost maxed on Faerie Blocks and Beams and now they come with this absolutely unreasonable quest, just trying us to buy gems to continue the game.

I am giving up. Good night and good Luck.
    Last edited by jdygmgi; 09-09-15 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Added living woods for 10 vital extracts

You have all the time you want to finish this quest. You don't need to spend gems to finish the faerie bulb. Just play your regular game everyday & when you're full on living wood again make more sap. It's not a race but a leisurely stroll.
    We have some awesome players who gem ahead & keep us informed of each step along the way but that doesn't mean all players have to do this. In fact, it's a goal that can be completed at any time since it's not timed. For me paying with gems to skip steps just defeats the purpose of the goal for me...working towards each new step in & of itself is a new accomplishment.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-09-15 at 04:51 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You have all the time you want to finish this quest. You don't need to spend gems to finish the faerie bulb. Just play your regular game everyday & when you're full on living wood again make more sap. It's not a race but a leisurely stroll.
    We have some awesome players who gem ahead & keep us informed of each step along the way but that doesn't mean all players have to do this. In fact, it's a goal that can be completed at any time since it's not timed. For me paying with gems to skip steps just defeats the purpose of the goal for me...working towards each new step in & of itself is a new accomplishment.
    TY for your words, I know you wrote honestly, but do realize that 900 living woods means about half a year to get under a regular game everyday, maybe even more time. I wonder why S8 didn't ask us for 3600 living woods, so two years to get it would have been more "funny"... Well, maybe in Part 2 of The Blythewood Faeries who knows

No, really, as eicyarg said, this is enough.
    Last edited by jdygmgi; 09-09-15 at 05:06 PM.

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I've never posted in here before....
    So, I finished "Regal Ramifications" and got the Blythewood Sapling but never got the "Let's Try That Again" goal. I grew the sapling and chopped it down but nothing else has happened? Has this happened to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by MAC121980 View Post
    Sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I've never posted in here before....
    So, I finished "Regal Ramifications" and got the Blythewood Sapling but never got the "Let's Try That Again" goal. I grew the sapling and chopped it down but nothing else has happened? Has this happened to anyone else?
    Have you upgraded the bulb to level 2 & tapped the Tavern three times? Seems like after that I got the next goal in the other part.
    The connection between the 2 goals are little screwy, I think.

Oh...that may be it...I didn't realize the goals were tied and I haven't finished upgrading my farmhouses. I'll try that, thanks!!!

Hi there, looking for help please! I currently have only the magic collaboration goal to do and it says to place the fairie bulb. Went to inventory and found it but it is locked. I have no other goals. I found at the beginning that there is a goal to place the sapling and did it but no goal so nothing is happening. Any ideas what may have happened? Thanks!
    You can never have enough neighbors! Add me...lovdance!