Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, just general observations. This appears to be a major step to slow everyone down, however, hopefully it is too keep people playing.

I currently have a bulb a level 2. It appears you need 25 faerie sap to get to level 5. That is a total of 875 regular sap, 500 faerie mumour and 875 living wood. For me that is weeks, if not months worth of collecting. AND this is apparently only Part 1 of this line.

I do believe the collections from the bulb are really wrong. Only 1520 coins for level 1 to only 2138 level 5, with no other drops, after all of those resources used. The bulb could at least chuck out a living wood or 2 on collection. Considering it is on a 10 hour timer.

I shudder to think what part 2 entails.

Cheers all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I bit the bullet and chopped it! Then I was able to buy more in the market. The goal for the bulb is till locked in my market even though I'm at level 2. This is going to be a very long "sister/sister" type quest!
    Thanks Nessa-I didn't need much encouragement. Now first Blythwood tree going to get the axe!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I bit the bullet and chopped it! Then I was able to buy more in the market. The goal for the bulb is till locked in my market even though I'm at level 2. This is going to be a very long "sister/sister" type quest!
    Blythwood tree chopped but unable to buy any more! The goal is still locked. Where did you find more to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    Blythwood tree chopped but unable to buy any more! The goal is still locked. Where did you find more to buy?
    I am having the same problem, chopped it and now don't have any in inventory and goal to buy is locked. By morning I will have steps needed though to move on so guess I have to hold out until then.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    updated post 2....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    updated post 2....
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    OK, I am just wanting to check that I have this straight from skimming the last 14 pages; the big challenge for this one is living wood?? I have only upgraded the faerie bulb to level 2, and already cleaned my stocks out, and collecting them at a rate of about 20-30 a day maximum. Is that right, or have I missed some amazing windfall of living wood sent from the (faerie) heavens?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    OK, I am just wanting to check that I have this straight from skimming the last 14 pages; the big challenge for this one is living wood?? I have only upgraded the faerie bulb to level 2, and already cleaned my stocks out, and collecting them at a rate of about 20-30 a day maximum. Is that right, or have I missed some amazing windfall of living wood sent from the (faerie) heavens?
    You got it right Welcome to the living-wood-drained club
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    NZ, I don't believe you have missed anything. It's gonna be a long road ahead by the looks of it. Shields/swords gone and living wood now for all. Cheers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You got it right Welcome to the living-wood-drained club
    Yep. Living wood is hard!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien