Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: September 2015

I'm looking for neighbors who will help with building appliances. I check requests and send gifts daily (since that only takes a few minutes) but I no longer have time to tip. Also, I always send parts as gifts - either whatever is being built at the time or generic parts. If you want to tip and send gifts, that's OK but I'm not going to nag if I don't get anything. I just need part requests to be fulfilled really! If all that's OK, feel free to add me. amelizowe83

Host(ess)
    Hi all, my ID is Emz388, you can find me on RS, BS and DS.

PLEASE NOTE - I don't need tips! Am just looking for kind, low maintenance neighbours to meet goals and share requests for parts/items ONLY! (Am a busy single mum of 3 little ones and also work FT). So please understand that I don't have time to tip or visit your bakery/restaurant or dragons/islands on a daily basis.

I only started playing all 3 games last week (had a week off work, so made the most of it ). But now I'm back at work I can only pop onto the games now and again. Thanks everyone for your kindness and understanding.

New Resident
    Looking for active neigbours, always accept gift requests. When I have more time, I go tipping.
    ID: Sevenka

PoisonousHades

Farm Supplier
    Looking for long term players who aren't planning on quitting the game anytime soon. I have played for 3+ years. Very active around goal time. I respond to all requests. I gift parts daily and like to only receive parts, if I need food, I'll cook it I don't care if you tip, I understand life comes first. My ID is vesstrina.

My ID is krizzy93
    I also play Restaurant story and fashion story

Add polaroidscene I'm looking for neighbors who actively play and will respond to gift requests! I also send gift requests back and tip back!

Looking for active neighbors.. I tip daily. Be sure to tell me if you want a certain gift, and I will give it. Only adding people with 3 and 4 stars.

Add me: Jordanw927

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Looking for active neighbors?

Post your ID here. Only one post per ID please.
    kathleencupcake. Daily player. Add me! Thanks!

New Resident
    Aoeona

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast