Thread: Item drops

Item drops

We should be able to sell the extra items we collect. I'm having a hard time progressing in this game because I get the same items all the time. I understand it's done this way to encourage players to buy gems, but this actually makes me not spend money because it's seems kind of cheap. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    A store to trade in 5 of one thing for 1 of another would be nice. Example: trade 5 nails for a hammer!

Quote Originally Posted by bomberviking316 View Post
    We should be able to sell the extra items we collect. I'm having a hard time progressing in this game because I get the same items all the time. I understand it's done this way to encourage players to buy gems, but this actually makes me not spend money because it's seems kind of cheap. Thanks
    I can only imagine how nice it would be to actually finish a quest or possibly expand your restaurant AND upgrade your storage without waiting a month for the right combination of supplies!!! GREAT suggestion bomberviking316

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    A store to trade in 5 of one thing for 1 of another would be nice. Example: trade 5 nails for a hammer!
    Yes this idea is perfect! Please make this happen, TL :'0

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like it to apply to tools, and to herbs. I would LOVE to trade 5 garlic for a vanilla or ginger. Heck, I'd trade 10 for a vanilla considering the grow time.