Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Prince Dragon Tournament Release Date: 9/4/15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    If the post listing the steps in the first page of current new tales thread is correct, it seems that chapter five is not too demanding. If you raise Splatter to l7 and plant pumpwings in advance it should hardly take any time to complete, so overrunning on chapter 4 should be alright.
    Thanks! I was able to beat warrior prince witb diamond after some losses and now I am stuck with second battle lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Dragonspearls, lauelsail, thank you! My Marshmallow lost, even if I upgraded it to level 11 before the battle. My Bubblegum is only level 9, so I used Lacewing instead, and it lost too. 5 losses against Ancestor so far, and the probability to win is 45 to 55% for my dragons. I even restarted my android, but it did not help. I would have never thought I will have difficulties with this dragon. I have to win today because of Dragon Tales event.
    Here is some dragon that is win againts Ancestor Dragon ( I correct from some web record) :

Divine, Rouge, Lacewing, Bat, Crusader, Dawntree, Dino, Fluffy, Four-leaf, Guardian, Leviathan, Light, Mercury, Mermaid, Metal, Mindvolt, Porcelain, Royal, Scorpion, Spider, Sunblaze, Valentine, Venetian, Virgo, Wildflower, Witch, Soccer, Shooting Star Dragon.
    Last edited by olive72; 09-07-15 at 10:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Arrrrrrgh it's day 3 of the stupid Warrior Queen....lost 3 times already to bring my total to 18. Yesterday was the first ever tourney day where I didn't win a single battle.
    That sucks! So sorry to hear. Have you tried Ivory yet? I ended up getting lucky beating Warrior Queen with that one, but not so lucky using it against Warrior Princess.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Rhino Keeper
    Dragonspearls, lauelsail, thank you! My Marshmallow lost, even if I upgraded it to level 11 before the battle. My Bubblegum is only level 9, so I used Lacewing instead, and it lost too. 5 losses against Ancestor so far, and the probability to win is 45 to 55% for my dragons. I even restarted my android, but it did not help. I would have never thought I will have difficulties with this dragon. I have to win today because of Dragon Tales event.
    I beat it with Shaman about 40min ago. Hope that's help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I did the same thing thinking a rare level 7 dragon wouldn't work as well as lacewing or plasma but it did. It's worth a try!
    Thank you so much for your advice! I just tried my level 9 Bubble Gum, and it won with just one bash!

Rhino Keeper
    Helios, I shake my fist at you!!!
    Level 10 or level 3...doesn't seem to matter: I can't beat it. At this rate, I won't have any dragons left on my island. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    That sucks! So sorry to hear. Have you tried Ivory yet? I ended up getting lucky beating Warrior Queen with that one, but not so lucky using it against Warrior Princess.
    I tried Ivory an hour ago. My Diamond has lost 6 times, Infinity 3 times, and also Rainbow Sentinel, Fire, Metal, Bronzetalon (who is 13/15 in this tourney), Crusader, Avatar, Pixie, Landworm, and Flametail.

Hubby just beat it with a Baby Fire....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Hi, any advise for relatively new player to beat round 29 Rex ? Thank you in advanced.
    I've tried fire lv10, firestorm lv10, eagle lv10, all lost. (Tried two times already for the latter two)
    Battlesteed lv6 of champion type lost as well.
    Just lost again using life lv10.

Fashion Designer
    I did the same thing thinking a rare level 7 dragon wouldn't work as well as lacewing or plasma but it did. It's worth a try!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Hi, any advise for relatively new player to beat round 29 Rex ? Thank you in advanced.
    I've tried fire lv10, firestorm lv10, eagle lv10, all lost. (Tried two times already for the latter two)
    Battlesteed lv6 of champion type lost as well.
    Just lost again using life lv10.
    I think Dino is weak to red, so if you have honeybee, scorpion, or planet, maybe give them a try. Good luck!! There is still plenty of time