All my dragons are epic unless I post otherwise~

1- Cosmo < divine (bM)
    2- Hercules < metal (KO) using bash
    3- Poison < honeybee (KO) using bash
    4- Smoke < kitsune (bM)
    5- Druid < Quartz (KO) using bash
    6- Kaleido < Mask lv 9 (Bm)
    7- Knight < lighthouse (KO) using bash
    8- Blue Peacock < (bM)....thanks Steven for the suggestion!
    9- Tiny < metal (bM)
    10- Golem < athletic (bM)
    11- England < amphora (KO) using bash
    12- Clockwork < amphora (KO) using bash....wasn't expecting that...
    13- Chameleon < rainbow sentinel (bM)
    14- Bubblegum < Jade lv 9 (Bm)
    15- Warrior King < Ivory lv 6 (Bm)
    16- Crownprince < Quartz (Bm)
    17- Sunburnt < Rainbow sentinel (Bm)
    18- Taurus < Fire lv 12 (Bm)
    19- Lightspeed < marshmallow (KO)~ Lost portal (my first loss)

Fashion Designer
    I was flying through this tournament until Crusader when I hit a stone wall

1.Cosmic 1 < Gilded Knight 13
    2. Hercules 1 < Gilded Knight
    3. Poison 1 < Gilded Knight
    4. Smoke 2 < Moonlight 10
    5. Druid 2 < Guardian Angel 10
    6. Kaleido 3 < Battlesteed 10
    7. Knight 4 < Sorceress 10
    8. Blue Peacock 5 < Gilded Knight
    9. Tiny 3 < Gilded Knight
    10. Golem 7 < Gilded Knight
    11. England 8 < Storm 10
    12. Clockwork 9 < Guardian Angel
    13. Chameleon 10 < Gilded Knight
    14. Bubblegum < Gilded Knight
    15. Warrior King 14 < Gilded Knight
    16. Crown Prince 10 < Gilded Knight
    17. Sunburst 10 < Gilded Knight
    18. Taurus 12 < Athletic 10
    19. Lightspeed 12 < Portal 10
    20. Warrior Queen 18 < Landworm 11
    21. Thunderbird 12 < Sorceress
    22. Darksteel 14 < Landworm
    23. Crusader 14 < *Ultimate* after 7 losses

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Newbie question here.

So let's just assume for a moment I am lucky enough to get through to the end and acquire the Warrior Prince. He needs a habitat which is 500 Gold and holds 4 dragons. But it would seem as a new player, I can't get the Princess, Queen and King to have a matching set, so I am wondering what use is this dragon to me? Given my personality type, I'd ultimately want to full "set", not some loan Prince sitting on a habitat he can't share with anyone! Well, I suppose he can share with Battlecaster or some other Champions, but will I ultimately ever get the rest of the Warrior set?

And DarkSteel is giving me grief.
    I would take it one step at a time. Win the tournament first. Buy the basic 3 dragon ruins. And let him share with another Champion. After all he's only a Prince, it's not likely that he'll become the King of England some day, that would go to his older sister according to the new laws. Warrior King was offered recently in a value pack. It's possible the others may get reoffered. Or possibly they may show up on a spin the wheel.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=DeeDe99;1169398]Newbie question here.

So let's just assume for a moment I am lucky enough to get through to the end and acquire the Warrior Prince. He needs a habitat which is 500 Gold and holds 4 dragons. But it would seem as a new player, I can't get the Princess, Queen and King to have a matching set, so I am wondering what use is this dragon to me? Given my personality type, I'd ultimately want to full "set", not some loan Prince sitting on a habitat he can't share with anyone! Well, I suppose he can share with Battlecaster or some other Champions, but will I ultimately ever get the rest of the Warrior set?

I'm not exactly sure I understand this but I'm gonna try and help you. Are you saying you feel you need the entire set and all in one habitat? I won't be doing that but even if I did they could easily add more to the "set"
    I've seen people saying baby warrior or jester. Who knows what they might add.
    Many many people won't have all of the matching dragons. Sometimes the value packs will sell champs. I've missed a few world event dragons that I've been able to purchase after the fact. Basically any champs are going to help you win tournaments. I've got so many now I try to challenge myself not to use them to win so my results can help more people who don't have them. Hope this makes sense.
    Cheeres ~Jen (;
    If I missed what you meant just holler

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I would take it one step at a time. Win the tournament first. Buy the basic 3 dragon ruins. And let him share with another Champion. After all he's only a Prince, it's not likely that he'll become the King of England some day, that would go to his older sister according to the new laws. Warrior King was offered recently in a value pack. It's possible the others may get reoffered. Or possibly they may show up on a spin the wheel.
    Thanks - that helps! Letting him share is OK - just he would be my first and only Champion and with the Tales happening at the same time, he may have to stay in storage for a while if I am lucky enough to get him. My level 6 Diamond just won over DarkSteel, so maybe I'll get there after all! Even if I do have to use the Ultimate attack in the last round!

The basic Ruins? I'll keep looking - I can only see the 500 Gold one - or is that "basic"?

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    [
    I'm not exactly sure I understand this but I'm gonna try and help you. Are you saying you feel you need the entire set and all in one habitat? I won't be doing that but even if I did they could easily add more to the "set"
    I've seen people saying baby warrior or jester. Who knows what they might add.
    Many many people won't have all of the matching dragons. Sometimes the value packs will sell champs. I've missed a few world event dragons that I've been able to purchase after the fact. Basically any champs are going to help you win tournaments. I've got so many now I try to challenge myself not to use them to win so my results can help more people who don't have them. Hope this makes sense.
    Cheeres ~Jen (;
    If I missed what you meant just holler
    Thanks Jen, you are basically on track! LOL No, I don't feel I need them all in one habitat, but a 500 Gold habitat for ONE lone dragon (I have no other Champions yet, too new) seemed a bit extravagant. And the others aren't breedable - and yes, I do like to have the full set of anything if possible - in time. So if the others are likely to pop up here and there over time, that's fine by me.

Thanks for the clarification!

Fashion Designer
    1. Cosmic 1 < Lvl 10 Mythic bB
    2. Hercules 1 < Lvl 15 Warrior princess B
    3. Poison 1 < Lvl 10 Honeybee B
    4. Smoke 2 < Lvl 9 pegasus bBb
    5. Druid 2 < Lvl 15 Warrior princess B
    6. Kaleido 3 < Lvl 10 Raven B
    7. Knight 4 < Lvl 10 sorceress B
    8. Blue peacock 5 < Lvl 10 lollipop bM
    9. Tiny 3 < Lvl 15 warrior princess B
    10. Golem 7 < Lvl 10 Atlantis bM (lost Lvl 15 infinity)
    11. England 8 < Lvl 10 storm bbm (lost lvl 15 warrio princess, lvl 9 time travel)
    12. Clockwork 9 < Lvl 15 warrior princess bB
    13. Chameleon 10 < Lvl 15 warrior princess B
    14. Bubblegum 10 < Lvl 9 jade bmb
    15. Warrior King 14 < Lvl 15 Diamond Bb (lost Lvl 15 infinity)
    16. Crown Prince 10 < Lvl 10 cotton candy bmb
    17. Sunburst 10 < Lvl 15 Infinity bBb
    18. Taurus 12 < Lvl 10 mythic B (lost lvl 15 warrior princess, lvl 15 infinity, lvl 10 athletic, lvl 10 landworm)
    19. Lightspeed 12 < Lvl 15 warrior princess bB
    20. Warrior Queen 18 < Lvl 15 diamond Bb
    21. Thunderbird 12 < Lvl 10 lollipop B
    22. Darksteel 14 < Lvl 12 quetzal Bb (lost lvl 7 malachite, lvl 15 infinity)
    23. Crusader 14 < Lvl 15 infinity bB
    24. Three Kings 16 < Lvl 15 warrior princess bB
    25. Warrior Princess 20 < Lvl 10 firestorm bbm
    26. Ancestor 18 < Lvl 10 bubble gum bmb
    27. Divine 18 < Lvl 9 jade B
    28. Helios 20 < Lvl 10 angel Bb
    29. Rex 20 < Lvl 10 crusader B
    30. Warrior Prince 20 <

Executive Chef
    Thanks - that helps! Letting him share is OK - just he would be my first and only Champion and with the Tales happening at the same time, he may have to stay in storage for a while if I am lucky enough to get him. My level 6 Diamond just won over DarkSteel, so maybe I'll get there after all! Even if I do have to use the Ultimate attack in the last round!

The basic Ruins? I'll keep looking - I can only see the 500 Gold one - or is that "basic"?

Thanks Jen, you are basically on track! LOL No, I don't feel I need them all in one habitat, but a 500 Gold habitat for ONE lone dragon (I have no other Champions yet, too new) seemed a bit extravagant. And the others aren't breedable - and yes, I do like to have the full set of anything if possible - in time. So if the others are likely to pop up here and there over time, that's fine by me.

Thanks for the clarification!
    There's one for 3 for coins. Hope that helps
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    There's one for 3 for coins. Hope that helps
    Will keep searching - I was looking for a coins one - couldn't find it - will look harder!! Many thanks!

Executive Chef
    Will keep searching - I was looking for a coins one - couldn't find it - will look harder!! Many thanks!
    In my habitat market my 3 habitat champion is in the 6th row down
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Newbie question here.

And DarkSteel is giving me grief.
    This is a game , hence I feel , you need not think reg. Warrior Prince so sentimentally ! Warrior family was introduced Earliar but u missed them - So what ? Why should you miss this Dragon -Prince ? Also if u can afford , buy Habitat costing 500 Gold but otherwise habitat with 750000 coins should be OK - but perhaps at your Lv there could be shortage of coins which is obvious ! So you can keep in storage till u can buy habitat ! Also , who knows , other dragons may be offered in Value Pack or Spin Wheel in future , then again you will wonder why I didn't win Prince when it was possible !! Anyways , decision is yours ! But I feel , you should go for it ! Best of Luck ! ( your reply came simultaneously above )
    Last edited by sam204; 09-06-15 at 05:56 PM.