Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Prince Dragon Tournament Release Date: 9/4/15

Fashion Designer
    So much for not working during Labor Day weekend! lol These tourney's are always lots of work (for me).
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Executive Chef
    and that's a no for me--i don't have any other warriors, so no need to complete the set, i don't particularly like the look of this guy, i have a lot of trouble remembering to log in every hour to fight anyway, and on a holiday weekend? better things to do!

have fun and good luck, participants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Dang! I don't have any warriors! I've never even won a tournament :-(
    I don't have any warriors yet either, plus, of course, I have no notification of this tournament on my device - everything comes two days late it seems. So I'll be skipping this one and just keep trying to collect chandelier pieces - although THAT will probably end before I have got 99 pieces!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I don't have any warriors yet either, plus, of course, I have no notification of this tournament on my device - everything comes two days late it seems. So I'll be skipping this one and just keep trying to collect chandelier pieces - although THAT will probably end before I have got 99 pieces!
    Reg.Tournamens I never got any prior notifications and I feel , no one gets prior notification ! When Tournament starts , notification starts appearing , the Dragon to be won also appears in Market and Battle Arena changes with red Flag type Hung onto it ! So don't get disheartened now only ! If you don't get such notification n change in Battle Arena when official Tournament starts ( as per indicated date , it should start in 14Hrs , I feel ) , send email to storm8 ( and not team lava - I suggest )

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    The only time I know one of these is about to happen is when a) I see it on the forum here, or b) it pops up as "in progress" on my game.

Fashion Designer
    Well seems as I just swore no more tourneys till I get my fleet up to level fifteen and I have too many to do still so I guess my princess won't be getting her brother. I found the flash tournament utterly frustrating and the hardest I have ever played. It should be getting easier for me now, not harder. I have A ton of great dragons, a boatload of diamonds; although lots of duplicates and my share of champs. I have nobody at fifteen yet but I do have a few at twelve and thirteen and although it has helped a bit I don't find it helps enough. I am under the impression we need these prime dragons in order to really compete which I find somewhat annoying considering the hundreds I have invested. What about the android players, how are they coping? It seriously makes me want to walk away and were it not for all the $$ I would, but then sometimes I think it would be very smart.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    they are completing the Warrior family LOL
    got the Queen, the King, the Princess, the Spirit , now the Prince LOL
    next should come the Warrior Magician (Cf Merlin )
    they should give us a Warrior habitat for the whole family
    when are we going to have the Warrior Cat ? (cf Shrek )
    and what about a Warrior jester ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    The only warriors I have are queen and princess, because I suck at doing tournaments. Hardly ever complete them, as for champions my favorite is shaman but for pure looks.

I'm going to try for this 1 but don't think I should because I'll probably not get prince.

I wish we could get a wheel soon but with higher chances of winning a dragon.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Banned
    It has started. 30 Rounds, 6 days. Good luck!!

Executive Chef
    i can't believe ! regular tournament starting on friday ! they never did that !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast