Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Prince Dragon Tournament Release Date: 9/4/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Dang! I don't have any warriors! I've never even won a tournament :-(
    How come ? You have been playing this game since a long time ! Do you play Battles or not ? It seems , you must have kept yourself away from Battle Arena ! Though playing battles create some Tension , lot of Anxiety particularly during Tournaments , The Joy of winning gives lot of Happiness ! Why not start ? It is never Late !!

Oh Tourney yeaaa
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    Would love a second champ, even a funny looking one like this. Not looking forward to all the frustrating losses though...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    How come ? You have been playing this game since a long time ! Do you play Battles or not ? It seems , you must have kept yourself away from Battle Arena ! Though playing battles create some Tension , lot of Anxiety particularly during Tournaments , The Joy of winning gives lot of Happiness ! Why not start ? It is never Late !!
    I've taken a very long break from DS. Before I left and since coming back I have participated in a few tournaments but have not won any. I've missed out on a lot!

im hoping to get all my chandelier pieces before this tournament begins b/c im almost postitive I wont finish it and i'll lose out on pieces and end up sending like 10-15 dragons to the spa
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tengoambre123 View Post
    im hoping to get all my chandelier pieces before this tournament begins b/c im almost postitive I wont finish it and i'll lose out on pieces and end up sending like 10-15 dragons to the spa
    I feel the same! I've still got a huge line up in my spa from last tournament. Now I'm debating on whether I should stop battling until all my dragons are healed or keep going in hopes of getting chandelier pieces.

Nightclub Owner
    Darn it, I was hoping for a quiet holiday weekend so I can get some much needed housework done I really didn't think we'd get a tourney during the American holiday of Labor Day.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Darn it, I was hoping for a quiet holiday weekend so I can get some much needed housework done I really didn't think we'd get a tourney during the American holiday of Labor Day.
    housework will have to wait! these tourneys take up way too much time. lucky for me, hubby works away from home and the kids prefer the house to be a mess ;-)

Banned
    Nice an AD in advance of the tourney. I wonder if it is 18 or 30 rounds.

Nightclub Owner
    Looking forward to getting this dragon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast