Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 09/01/15 - Dusk Bunny

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I've managed to get to round 7 and have updated the first post to that point. I'm off to bed now though so I won't be able to update again until morning. Good luck to everyone still battling in the meantime!

EDIT: managed to update to round 14, now I'm *really* offline for the night. Good luck!
    Thank you Chippychan . your updates are very helpful and help plan my strategy. Thanks once again.

Fashion Designer
    Bummer ... I defeated shock fox with ancient sloth an hour ago...and now when I went to play again... The shock fox still there... My game seems to have rewound...... and now I got defeated by shock fox.....

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks debrasbistro, sandybellee, merlin3108... I am also hoping it's a smooth sailing tourney towards the end.
    Finally beaten round 1 with Vino, now onto round 2!

Farm Supplier
    I know this game is so much down to luck, but I am beginning to wonder if there's actually any point to it, i.e. spending lots of time planting and feeding to raise animals to epic and breeding and breeding to get the super and ultra rates but if a level 1 shock fox can take down 3 level 15 ultra rates,it just seems really silly! I've been playing this game since it came out and I am fortunate enough to have the unicorn, Cthulu, peregrine, razorback and just recently the emerald, as well as two treasure animals. However, I have also lost the last three tourneys and quite probably will lose this one too ��

Executive Chef
    Defeated 3 times, so far, by shock fox, really..... Like I read in the spin the wheel thread, I think it's predetermined if you will win or loose as soon as you enter the tournament grounds, because selection of animals doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Really?! Wow that's even worse, you didn't change your game in anyway and still got the bug. I really hope TL fix this soon. They have been quite unresponsive these days, I wonder what's going on?
    No Ma'am. I've done nothing since I started playing last February. And I'm not the most electronically saavy Nanna so I haven't done a thing 😣.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Defeated 3 times, so far, by shock fox, really..... Like I read in the spin the wheel thread, I think it's predetermined if you will win or loose as soon as you enter the tournament grounds, because selection of animals doesn't seem to matter anymore.
    Really, I think that's at least part of it. I mean when someone else's 15 Treent defeats the Lvl 4 pea moth, and my same 15 Treent does NOT, what's up??? BTW sweetdeda, I ended up getting my shock fox with ancient sloth Nature two shots critical. Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rbkj View Post
    Crystal unicorn
    Ancient slith earth
    Lost with golden tetriever, treasure toucan, won with golden reteiever

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Really, I think that's at least part of it. I mean when someone else's 15 Treent defeats the Lvl 4 pea moth, and my same 15 Treent does NOT, what's up??? BTW sweetdeda, I ended up getting my shock fox with ancient sloth Nature two shots critical. Hope that helps.
    Exactly what you were saying... My Ancient Sloth lvl 15, lost. Frustration....

Executive Chef
    Hello together a new tournament, I love the Dusk Bunny. I have 1 bought and fight for a 2nd Dusk Bunny. Good luck to everyone in the tournament
    Attachment 23374

RD.1 Bulldog Epic (LVL 15) fire critical win against Pandaffodil LVL 1
    RD.2 Bastet Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems critical win against Lightning Leopard LVL 1
    RD.3 Patriotter Epic fire critical, fire strongly win against Firefox LVL 1
    RD.4 Toronado Epic electrical strongly, fire, electrical critical win against Chromadile LVL 2
    RD.5 Owl Bear Epic nature strongly, dark critical win against Shock Fox LVL 2
    RD.6 Cactus Kitsune Epic lost, Pluma Epic electrical strongly, dark, electrical critical win against Arboar LVL 3
    RD.7 Magnetic Mouse Epic lost, Treasure Toucan Epic lost Neapolitiger Epic ice, ice, ice critical win against Conducktor LV 3
    RD.8 Nightmare Epic fire strongly, fire strongly, fire critical win against Peamoth LVL 4
    RD.9 Great Danebow Epic water strongly, electrical weak, water critical win against Moleten LVL 4
    RD.10 Cactus Kitsune Epic fire critical win against Paradise Parrot LVL 5
    RD.11 Matripony Epic valentin critical, valentin critical win against Dandelion LVL 6
    Lost Animal's: 04, Win Animal's: 11

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast