Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 09/01/15 - Dusk Bunny

Fashion Designer
    On another note - 'Service Salute Pt 1 Goal' up
    Breed a Station Dalmatian with Earth & Fire
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    OMG - so excited. Thought I would be stuck at round 22 Bastet for awhile. Just beat him with my level 10 Swan Prince after only 1 loss from my epic ancient sloth You think its a bad thing that I cheered for my Prince when I saw the critical hit?!?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

I've been stuck on Treasure Toucan since last night.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vulpesvulpes1 View Post
    Me too!! I've tried everything!!
    I'm slowly levelling up my Anubis hoping he will take him down soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vulpesvulpes1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Me too!! I've tried everything!!
    I'm slowly levelling up my Anubis hoping he will take him down soon
    Hello! Treasure Toucan with Emerald Dragon, Dark / Nature Super Rare or tournament animals with Dark / Nature take to fight. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    11 tries to get that stupid Patriotter. I was doing so well on this tournament and then this happened. I hate that stupid otter. finally got him. UGH I hope the rest of the tournament goes better. I really like that bunny...I want him bad...

Argh, nine losses on round 23 against Pearl Peryton. Any advice? Have been using Martipony-15, Swan Princess-15, and Zapra-9

Edit : Thanks for all the advice. Finally got the Pearl with my new Spark Shark-4! What a day Friday was -- 13 losses and 2 wins.
    Last edited by kittykatluv11; 09-05-15 at 07:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykatluv11 View Post
    Argh, nine losses on round 23 against Pearl Peryton. Any advice? Have been using Martipony-15, Swan Princess-15, and Zapra-9
    Do you have a high level Electric/Water super rare? Or high level rares of Valentine, Dark/Water, Dark/Electric, Water/Electric? Epic Skyger or Epic Lightning Leopard?
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    OMG - so excited. Thought I would be stuck at round 22 Bastet for awhile. Just beat him with my level 10 Swan Prince after only 1 loss from my epic ancient sloth You think its a bad thing that I cheered for my Prince when I saw the critical hit?!?
    No, I talk to my animals xD

Quote Originally Posted by rbkj View Post
    Little confused... On round 28 ruby razorback one of the sting elements is gem. I used crystal unicorn and it was all neutral hits..
    It's a mistake in the chart. Gem is neutral against Gem/Fire.
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 09-04-15 at 01:10 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykatluv11 View Post
    Hi,
    See my earlier post on page 11 about this... In brief: see if you have a high level super rare dark-electric hybrid. I use the Pluma as a Cthulhu and Peryton ****er. The Treent and Treasure animals (if you have any of those) are also good matches against gem-water.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast