Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 09/01/15 - Dusk Bunny

Executive Chef
    This tournament was going very smoothly until I got to Treasure Toucan. I have tried Toy Poodle (nature) 4x, Santa Claws (christmas), and Anubis 2x. I guess I'll stick with Poodle until it works.
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 09-04-15 at 08:32 AM. Reason: spelling error

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    I won against Strawbeary with my epic Aperil Fool. If you have your Pyro Pony at level 15, that might be something to try if your rarer critters keep failing. Hope Strawbeary melts soon!
    OMG! Go figure. Took you advice and tried the Pony, even tho in earlier rounds the single element animals didn't seem to do the trick. Pony melted that Strawbeary right up Onto round 21

I love checking out who you used as it seems we have many of the same animals. Altho I think you now have the lovely unicorn, right? I'm still searching for her...and probably won't get many chances with the update later today
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 09-04-15 at 08:36 AM.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Yesterday I had so much trouble winning anything and then I went to work and won 5 battles in a row. Weird. And I'm off for the rest of the tournament so we shall see how that goes!

13) Catypuss defeated by Peony Pony (lost with Pyro Pony)
    14) Cosmic Phoenix defeated by Volcamel (lost with Glacial Griffin x 2, Treent, and Steamtrunk)
    15) Harpy defeated by Zapra
    16) Dream Bat defeated by Hedgehog
    17) Chameneon defeated by Zapra
    18) Patriotter defeated by Glacial Griffin
    19) Thunder Mammoth defeated by Ancient Sloth (lost with Aurora Pegasus)
    20) Strawbeary defeated by Nightmare
    --------------------------- day 3 record of 8-6 -------------------------------------

21) Yule Mule defeated by Steamtrunk
    22) Bastet defeated by Nightmare (critical hit with fire)
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 09-04-15 at 09:07 AM.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    OMG! Go figure. Took you advice and tried the Pony, even tho in earlier rounds the single element animals didn't seem to do the trick. Pony melted that Strawbeary right up Onto round 21

I love checking out who you used as it seems we have many of the same animals. Altho I think you now have the lovely unicorn, right? I'm still searching for her...and probably won't get many chances with the update later today
    That's awesome that Pyro Pony did the trick

Yeah, I have a Crystal Unicorn. I need to level her up quite a bit (she's got quite an appetite so that'll take a while) before I start using her in tournaments. And even then, I'm going to focus on fighting using mainly breedable non-limited super rares, with Ancient Sloth thrown in.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Yesterday I had so much trouble winning anything and then I went to work and won 5 battles in a row. Weird. And I'm off for the rest of the tournament so we shall see how that goes!
    Hope you are successful in adding Dusk Bunny to bunnyville. I'd love to see more bunnies in the future (didn't start playing until after Lucky Rabbit and Chocolate Rabbit), since TL/S8 has no problem with letting it rain cats and dogs
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    The tournament started unbelievably well as I won the first 16 rounds without a loss. I should have known that was a bad omen. I lost 7 times on round 26 and I have now lost 15 times on round 28 and still stuck on that round. Previously, my worst round in any tournament was 12 losses. Even if the odds of winning the round was only 15%, There is less than a 10% chance of losing 15 straight times.

I usually finish a 30 round tournament before the Friday update but it won't happen this time. I am hoping the update will change my luck. At least there is plenty of time and I have a lot of confidence tat my troops will get through this eventually. Congratulations to all those who have won already and Good Luck to everyone still battling.

Fashion Designer
    Finished off round 21 Yule Mule. Got him with my level 12 Aeril Fool(fire). Heres hoping I move quickly thru the Bastet
    My progress back on page 1. Looking back at some posts looks like I should try the chocolate lab? we'll see
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 09-04-15 at 09:41 AM.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Thank you for confirming nina (can I call you nina?), I'll fix the recommendation for Water/Fire as soon as I can.

EDIT: water/fire opponent recommendations have been fixed. Thanks again to both ninasidstorm8 and TwiWoods for catching and confirming the problem.
    My name is Kevin, Nina is my niece (long story on the account name) and I have no problem with that reference. I am happy to correct things when they are brought to my attention.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    My name is Kevin, Nina is my niece (long story on the account name) and I have no problem with that reference. I am happy to correct things when they are brought to my attention.
    Haha, it's funny how our screen names can sometimes give us an inaccurate idea of who we're actually interacting with on forums; I thought your name was actually Nina but I was clearly wrong.

Sometimes I wonder how I'm perceived based on my user name (there's a long story behind my account name too).
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    Little confused... On round 28 ruby razorback one of the sting elements is gem. I used crystal unicorn and it was all neutral hits..

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast