Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Actual most wanted parts

Actual most wanted parts

Hi, i'm working on being a good neighbor, who only send NEEDED parts. Where can i see, what actually are the most wanted parts at the moment? For example, right now the parts for the Sugar n Spice thing?

Rhino Keeper
    Sugar Knob and Oven Element, but most have probably already built one.

Thank you! And is there an actual list anywhere?

Fashion Designer
    This is the place that has everything that you'll ever need to know about bakery story, and others. I know it's not usually allowed to post external links but I've seen this one posted many, many times.

This is the direct link to parts for ovens. Look around for other things.

https://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list.html
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    The oven element has been super popular with the new ovens coming out. I've been sending that out.

Rhino Keeper
    i have been sending out oven element recently too. trick is to help neighbours replenish their stock. i send out the parts that were used in the last oven over two weeks.
    Looking for new neighbors on Restaurant Story and Bakery Story!

Please feel free to add me if you:
    - are Level 73 or above
    - respond to requests for parts and goals daily
    - gift parts for goals/ovens during first 10 days of goals

I don't care about your star rating and if you tip me or not. I get that you have a life

I gift parts as much as I can (or capps for those who request for it), respond to requests daily but rarely tip. I am most active during goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Your concept of replenishing is quite good, but be aware, some people don't want any parts left in stock once they complete building an oven, they don't want any replenishment.

Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    i have been sending out oven element recently too. trick is to help neighbours replenish their stock. i send out the parts that were used in the last oven over two weeks.

Executive Chef
    I only build 5 of each new appliance. Therefore I reject any additional parts for that specific appliance once I've built the 5 that I want. Be wary that your neighbours may be rejecting your gifts.

Executive Chef
    I don't understand the big deal of having extra parts, it's not like if I have 500 heating elements that they are taking up space in my closet or something, lol

Executive Chef
    People reject certain parts for appliances they no longer want to build so that the limited spots for 20 gifts per day can be used for basic parts they want to accept.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast