Thread: New Recipes, Old Appliances??

New Recipes, Old Appliances??

Hi, I notice sometimes that when I use my regular oven and drink mixers, a few times a year there have been new recipes added. Same appliance I always use, but they add new items to make.

Do other appliances add new recipes too? Or is it only the first oven and drink mixer?

Executive Chef
    nope, just the basics. too bad, i'd love even more ice cream!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

And more donuts!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like them to add more cocoa in the cocoa drink machine, there's only 1 recipe in it.
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnibelBakery View Post
    Hi, I notice sometimes that when I use my regular oven and drink mixers, a few times a year there have been new recipes added. Same appliance I always use, but they add new items to make.

Do other appliances add new recipes too? Or is it only the first oven and drink mixer?
    White oven / easy oven / drink mixer very common on and off will add new recipes in it. So it is important not to sell them away if you have mastered all recipes. I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines. Now left only 1 recipe in colonial oven need to master.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	23361 left only 1 recipe need to master.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	23362 Colonial Oven. (Blue colour machine)
    Last edited by Bakerling; 09-01-15 at 08:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like them to add recipe to the other machines, it takes up time to scroll through all the recipes

Executive Chef
    I love to have more recipes like red velvet cake that can earn a lot of XP and $$$$