Thread: Game glitching and loosin collections

Rhino Keeper

Game glitching and loosin collections

For some reason my game keeps glitching and I'm loosing collections and the Vicory Podium appears as the first item in my inventory. Eg yesterday, I collected a sundae from the kitchen, running horse appears, game refreshed and my sundae was not the first item in my inventory, the podium was. Since that time the same thing is happening. I've lost collections from the horse track Hmong other things and now I just lost an expansion permit. I refresh every time I open and visit a neighbour to sync, but it is still happening. Last straw was loosing an expansion permit. That's a lot of trade tickets and collections lost for nothing in return. Is anyone else having this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Castle and farm story 2 both been acting up for me on itouch 5 generation for a few weeks all of the sudden .

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, it's all very weird. I just collected from a cow. Running horse appears. Checked inventory. Item 1 in inventory was the horse shoe jump I collected approx 6 hours ago and item 2 was the victory podium. Milk was on page 6. As I said gets even weirder. I have collected many things in the last 6 hours so there is no reason the jump should have been in inventory position 1. I'll take all of the current prizes out of storage and place on the board and see what happens. Cheers

I'm sorry to hear about this happening in your game! Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing it? This won't affect your saved progress and may resolve the issue. Please also make sure you are closing your game before you re-open it to resume playing. You also might want to try resetting the internet services on your individual device.

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you let us know when this issue began occurring? How often is the problem happening? Are there any actions in particular that seem to cause the issue? We'll further investigate the issue you're experiencing. Thanks for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, it appears to have been fixed. Maybe my issue was the same as annabode who posted about inventory being mixed up. Anoth eg for me - I collected another pumpkin hutch from an adventure today. They are currently appearing on page 110 of my inventory, before a woven cloth that we have not been able to make for a while. Either the new pumpkin hutch did not register or the stuff in still going into inventory just not in the order of collection. Sorry I cannot be more specific about actual issues. I don't keep track of how many p hutches I have and what page they appear on. I just know one was in a box today and there is no way it should be appearing on page 110 of 148 in inventory. Either I had 10 p hutches already and the new one did not register, or I had 9 previously, the 10th registered, but ie remained on page 110. Cheers