Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Black Friday 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    For once an opinion ppl can agree with lol

There's nothing like feeling disappointed and mad that brings people together! Lol I really am so sad I didn't buy more during the Christmas sale last year. I bought what I liked at the time and figured they would be back again during another big sale. I guess I'll finally buy the gold glitter Christmas tree I have always wanted.

Executive Chef
    Well this just sucks, like big time sucks. I've got all those Christmas things already, like why do we make suggestions if they will never be taken into account. S8 is going take the original story games to the grave if not already.

Peace out !
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    I am so disappointed..been saving up gems for my first BF sale. I bought all 5 items since I have no Christmas decorations but I was hoping for more choices. gr.r.r
    I missed out on Christmas last year and was kinda hoping for something more too. I bought what was there, minus the reindeer.

Host(ess)
    iOS player. Why didnt BF sale show up on my game????

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal222 View Post
    Where is gem dispenser? Android player can't acces it?
    No acces for android players. I just spend 270 gems for it . using my ipad . and not showing on my android phone . so i just send ticket to storm8 support to rufend my gems bcoz im not using the game on my ipad too much .

Quote Originally Posted by nastmei View Post
    No acces for android players. I just spend 270 gems for it . using my ipad . and not showing on my android phone . so i just send ticket to storm8 support to rufend my gems bcoz im not using the game on my ipad too much .
    Do note that the gem dispenser works in iOS devices at the moment only. You won't be able to see it or use it on a android devices. Hope you get back your gems soon!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Blah I have emptied out my restraunt of fall, now it is pretty much empty. No enthusiasm to redecorate it.
    Going off to spend my black friday money somewhere else.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Do note that the gem dispenser works in iOS devices at the moment only. You won't be able to see it or use it on a android devices. Hope you get back your gems soon!
    I hope so. Hopefully if will available for android users . how much lucky the IOS users

is this a joke???? i thought last years black fridays sale was bad but this is even worse! so disappointed

Farm Supplier
    To be honest, I am kind of disappointed in this years BF sale.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.