Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Restaurant Black Friday 2015

Rhino Keeper
    guys, should we be expecting expansion discounts anytime soon? Cyber Monday or Late Dec? I really want to expand, but I'll have to save up gems. I'm on 150 now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I got it right away without any hesitation. I think it's very cute, especially if you have a kitchen area (yup, too many Phoebes in the picture, I know, lol).

Hehe looks cute! A small Phoebes Mafia
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    It's still mistake on the info pop out "12/01/2015" maybe they ment 2016, so maybe they may bring some more stuff?
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    It's still mistake on the info pop out "12/01/2015" maybe they ment 2016, so maybe they may bring some more stuff?
    It's written in the MM/DD/YYYY format, so I think they meant December 1st. Lines up with the original 4-day timeline too. Still hoping to see some things added tomorrow.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    DS also got a pop up for Cyber Monday. But DS and FFS seem to be games in which S8 shows interest in still developing, whereas RS and BS do not. Hate to say it but I am expecting nothing on Monday and really expect to see less and less as far as updates as the upcoming year progresses.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    in america we write the date as month day year lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    DS also got a pop up for Cyber Monday. But DS and FFS seem to be games in which S8 shows interest in still developing, whereas RS and BS do not. Hate to say it but I am expecting nothing on Monday and really expect to see less and less as far as updates as the upcoming year progresses.
    I don't think we will get another sale as these don't go until 1st December which is on Tuesday.. Hope to get a gem sale though but strongly doubt it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    in america we write the date as month day year lol
    Oh sorry! My mistake than I really had a big hope for more sales

Rhino Keeper
    So it's Tuesday and nothing happened more with the sales.
    Yah big thx storm8!

Fashion Designer
    Hehe looks cute! A small Phoebes Mafia
    Thanks hun! One Phoebe went into storage, I think it's enough to have twins lol

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718