Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Black Friday 2015

Executive Chef
    Looks like I will get the gem appliances out considering this is a rubbish sale indeed.......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    They've made a mistake here. The baby reindeer was part of the goals last year and was set for 60,000 coins & now they want 9 gems for it? Unless I'm really tired and it's a different reindeer???

Bought the Grandmas Kitchen for 24 gems
    The Christmas reindeer from last year are slightly different. The antlers make it look older.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Can someone please photos of the items, thanks

Executive Chef
    Grabbed the lazy kitchen and gem dispenser. No struggles of budgeting gems and wondering which items to get at least with this lack of selection. :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    They've made a mistake here. The baby reindeer was part of the goals last year and was set for 60,000 coins & now they want 9 gems for it? Unless I'm really tired and it's a different reindeer???

Bought the Grandmas Kitchen for 24 gems
    I saw that too! Actually the one from the goals are slightly different. I just bought a bunch of them. BUT who would spend 9 gems on this one, with a bow around its neck, when you can get the ones equally cute for coins? Unless you didnt or couldnt do the goals, its useless.

And how many years do we have to have that holiday cake display?! We got grandmas kitchen last year. There are SO many items from old xmas boxes they could have released. I dont understand them at all.

The threads arent lively like they used to be for every weekly release. They do become lit like fire when they mess us over. And they have done it this time. Im so annoyed right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I was expecting better... There will be more items? Or that's all?!
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Rhino Keeper
    No gem dispenser here on android lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    I was expecting better... There will be more items? Or that's all?!
    I was wondering the same thing only 5 item !!

Executive Chef
    Bought an extra cake display & reindeer, but I already had everything except lazy sunday, which I didn't want. Oh well. Would have spent real money on this game too, since I'd used most of my gems here. Even if we'd just gotten these items and the 40% off gem sale I would have bought gems just so I could blow it on boxes. Thanks for saving my money S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Bought an extra cake display & reindeer, but I already had everything except lazy sunday, which I didn't want. Oh well. Would have spent real money on this game too, since I'd used most of my gems here. Even if we'd just gotten these items and the 40% off gem sale I would have bought gems just so I could blow it on boxes. Thanks for saving my money S8!
    That's it? I was ready to spend some real money for gems but this offering is junk.

Thanks for saving me money TL! You completely missed temping me by offering past Christmas items or items from boxes long discontinued.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast