Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Black Friday 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    No worries! I do the same when searching for stuff I want. But could this be 2011 if it's not 2012? I might do some searching later and I haven't seen much of the 2011 stuff. I still have the 2012 version but it saddens me looking through it and seeing close to nothing since they removed a bunch of stuff from the old versions last year.
    Here is the thread, now that I READ it, it wasn't real...?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....751#post495751
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Adding to my short list, would like if S8 could give this on offer for BF as I don't get any bundles. The urban or whatever it's called.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....751#post495751
    Oh my gosh I feel so slow! I have seen that tree before, every time I open my Christmas version! And those flowers are obviously photoshopped now that I look closer.

Executive Chef
    Oh my gosh I feel so slow! I have seen that tree before, every time I open my Christmas version! And those flowers are obviously photoshopped now that I look closer.
    <facepalm> yeah, i should have figured that out too. how cruel of?i've already forgotten who first posted it?to give us hope that such an awesome tall tree existed! cute contest idea though.

Rhino Keeper
    My gem stash has been growing since I got my gem dispenser. I'm hoping there will be another sale on them and maybe be released for the android users.

You know I was so excited at first when I saw the tree, till I found out it wasn't real. =.=" What about the gingerbread house, not real too?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    You know I was so excited at first when I saw the tree, till I found out it wasn't real. =.=" What about the gingerbread house, not real too?
    Maybe Nah! Our only hope is that they re-release that gingerbread house from the box & the santa grotto I've always wanted for Black Friday.

I can't believe I fell for that,
    It looked like the real deal...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Maybe Nah! Our only hope is that they re-release that gingerbread house from the box & the santa grotto I've always wanted for Black Friday.

I can't believe I fell for that,
    It looked like the real deal...
    Heads up the gingerbread house is also photoshopped in. If you have the Christmas version you see it as one of the houses in the background. But honestly thoses items should've been added to the game, they're really cute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Yep I know (after reading that thread carefully) but I was referring to the re-release of the above gingerbread house for BF.

The art work is already there for non-existant tree/house, don't see why S8 hasn't made it a reality yet... Logic I do not understand.

Heads up the gingerbread house is also photoshopped in. If you have the Christmas version you see it as one of the houses in the background. But honestly thoses items should've been added to the game, they're really cute.

Fashion Designer
    I'd love all the gingerbread stuff out of the box so I could buy a couple of each things. I already got lucky last year and got the gingerbread house, but I was afraid to try my luck again, lol. I'd love the first place prize from that box too and the gingerbread tables/chairs again since I didn't get them during the christmas sale. I LOVE Gingerbread stuff! I want the Santa Grotto as well SO BAD and the reindeer!!! AHHRG