Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Black Friday 2015

Farm Supplier
    I am glad I quit playing this game. Sounds like last year's disappointment has been repeated. A common theme with this game, disappointment.

Executive Chef
    Hey guys!

I completely forgot about TL BF sales until a few moments ago I was like 'It's BF Hooray' so I decided to first check the forum to see what are the nice things been offered only to see that we've only gotten 5 items ?!?!?!

Seriously ?

Like what the hell, well most people said they weren't expecting anything so no disappointment later... But for me this is just a huge let down big time. I'm glad the house is on sale though.

Anyone buying anything ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Wow... I bought gems on sale last week for the "great black Friday sale." Then I see 5 items and I don't want any of them! Looking at posts in years past they offered a lot more items and really nice ones. I may quit playing. I'll see what the holidays bring, but if more boring stuff, I'm gone. Huge let down.

Executive Chef
    black friday flop
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    I'm actually considering getting the pueblo bundle from the fiasco this spring because there is nothing I want in the sale.

I have been wondering, the gem dispenser is "for life" but we've all been wondering if they are pulling the plug on BS. So, is the gem dispenser even worth considering? It would be a completely different conversation if the game could be played without the servers- we'd have no new content, but we could play "gotta buy it all" for instance. I was lucky and watched videos this summer and I could get one... But if I have to play BS2, I'm out.

I have been waiting for this day all year and i am SO disappointed in the BF sale this year!!! really only 5 items??? this game has gone downhill. i was willing to spend ALOT of gems this year and you give us this horrible sale!!! i didnt even get the 40% gems!!

Rhino Keeper
    There is not even a good oven like a winter oven. Hopefully there will be a winter oven this year.
    Storm 8!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    we wait all year for this sale and no 40% off sale for gems this is so messed up.
    Last edited by aiyoosha; 11-27-15 at 12:12 PM.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    black friday flop
    i was hoping for an expansion sale

Host(ess)
    Maybe S8 will have a mega sale during Christmas instead?