Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Black Friday 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Why is it that the Black Friday sale is going on after Black Friday? It should of ended.
    Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats geordieprogman! You managed to save so many gems to buy 3, very diligent and impressive! I agree with you. It's definitely worth getting the gem dispenser even at a slightly higher cost than not at all. Although I prefer the original introductory price, to refrain from buying for a difference of 50 gems means you dont even have a chance to earn the additional gems after collecting the invested gems. The ROI does outweigh the 50 gems.

Well I am with the minority for this BF sale. I thought there would be more items (like 10 or so) but I am happy with what I got.
    Thanks very much. I didn't save all those gems up though. I bought one with gems I'd saved when it was first introduced. I bought another with gems I'd saved yesterday. My daughter then bought me the large pack of gems for my birthday tomorrow. So I bought another 2 using those gems. I still have enough left in case there's a cyber Monday or Christmas sale. I look at them as an investment for the future.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Second day of the sale. My diamonds still haven't gone on sale. I refuse to pay 50.00 dollars for one gem machine.
    Bakery Story ID: Itsbiianca
    💖🍰💐🎂💕🍦

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats geordieprogman! You managed to save so many gems to buy 3, very diligent and impressive! I agree with you. It's definitely worth getting the gem dispenser even at a slightly higher cost than not at all. Although I prefer the original introductory price, to refrain from buying for a difference of 50 gems means you dont even have a chance to earn the additional gems after collecting the invested gems. The ROI does outweigh the 50 gems.

Well I am with the minority for this BF sale. I thought there would be more items (like 10 or so) but I am happy with what I got.
    I bought 4 gems dispensors Lol I mean we only got 5 items so why not

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a pop up in FFS about a cyber Monday sale so maybe we will get more then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    I just got a pop up in FFS about a cyber Monday sale so maybe we will get more then.
    OMG! I only have 11 gems left after buying the secret garden

Still no official words? This is all we are getting?

Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    i really hope we do because this was just beyond pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I got the secret garden
    Same here! I was super excited to get the items that I did especially for the price. I've played this game for years and usually for Black Friday, while you might have had more options, most of them were things that they always had through out the whole year (cafe for instance) or were very gem heavy. I have no problem paying 24 or 40 gems for box or crate items Not sure why people feel "entitled" for sales and items from a free game that you always have the option to pay for or to save your money. Just my opinion or maybe I'm still in my thankful mode.

Looks like we wont be getting any Cyber Monday sale tomorrow. No pop up, nothing again.