Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Bakery Black Friday 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I would get it as they removed the box so yes definitely get it.

If we only got 5 items for BF, imagine the Christmas sale
    I agree. Besides that was back in the day when the designs were so amazing compared to what have now. It's literally vintage Bakery at this point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Thanks very much. I didn't save all those gems up though. I bought one with gems I'd saved when it was first introduced. I bought another with gems I'd saved yesterday. My daughter then bought me the large pack of gems for my birthday tomorrow. So I bought another 2 using those gems. I still have enough left in case there's a cyber Monday or Christmas sale. I look at them as an investment for the future.
    So do you have to collect daily or they go away!? Or can days pass and you collect whatever accumulated!? Sometimes I have business trips and can't play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    So do you have to collect daily or they go away!? Or can days pass and you collect whatever accumulated!? Sometimes I have business trips and can't play.
    The gems don't expire but unfortunately, they also don't accumulate so no matter how many days you don't collect you'll only get 1 gem when you come back.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    no cyper monday for us then

so what holiday sale is next? xmas sale and boxing day right?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    no cyper monday for us then

so what holiday sale is next? xmas sale and boxing day right?
    Hahahahahahahaha - They don't believe in sales remember??

*fingers crossed for the past items on wednesday*

Fashion Designer
    Thanks LalaSmooth and LCAHEARTS, you both helped me decide. I've just bought the dessert castle!

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone! I read that many players had issues last BF sale with the timer. Right now I have 13 hours remaining on my timer to get the dessert castle in time (but should be able to master enough short recipes tonight to get the remaining gems). But I'm kinda scared if they suddenly stop the timer say at 10 hours time instead of 13. When this happened last year did S8 extend the timer to allow those players who missed out another chance to get the items they wanted? Thanks in advance for any input

Edit - it was fine! Timer did not finish early. I managed to get the dessert castle 30 mins before the sale ended (phew, bit of a close shave) and yay!
    Last edited by youki388; 12-01-15 at 05:27 AM. Reason: No issue with timer finishing early

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637