Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Black Friday 2015

So it's certain that no more sale items will be released in say, a few more hours? I just wanted truffle chairs or the coffee goals

New Resident
    Do they look at out theme suggestions? There have been some great ideas there. If they dont give us cute stuff that we actually want on black friday then they should at least get someone with some creativity to make the usual items that we get weekly. Nothing cute lately. Or nothing interesting. Getting really bored of waiting for something awesome but getting disappointed every week. Also, bakery story 2 is really horrible in my opinion. it's too jarring and there is too much going on. The original bakery story is nice and simple.

Fashion Designer
    I bought the secret garden and the Royal sugar party. Woo hoo. I was prepared to spend much more, but I guess they can do without it? Very disappointing. If I knew it was going to be a smattering of stuff to buy, I would have just spent the gems on regular gem decor instead of saving them up for yet another Black Friday yard sale.

Executive Chef
    What is going on with s8 lately? They haven't gave us Halloween items when October came and god knows how many times I requested for the World Game oven to be brought back for a limited time and yet they ignored this.
    They even gave us a rubbish Black Friday sale with items that have been on sale year after year and not one member of staff even gives us reasonable reasons about certain items...... It would not surprise me that eventually this game would retire from google play and app store..

Sort it out and listen to your players!!!

Fashion Designer
    I know right! When I first woke up and saw the 5 items, I thought I was having a nightmare! This is atrocious and they must just be wanting to drive all their customers away. In sure many, inclding myself are considering leaving the game. Itthought maybe they would of learned their lesson from last years mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    What is going on with s8 lately? They haven't gave us Halloween items when October came and god knows how many times I requested for the World Game oven to be brought back for a limited time and yet they ignored this.
    They even gave us a rubbish Black Friday sale with items that have been on sale year after year and not one member of staff even gives us reasonable reasons about certain items...... It would not surprise me that eventually this game would retire from google play and app store..

Rhino Keeper
    It is absolutely insane to me that we have all of these players, myself included, who are ready and willing to spend money for good, quality items and s8 is just like "nah"....I mean, really? What's that about? I'm so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post

Totally agree, it's so disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe this! This is the 1st time I decided to save up & get some stuff for the Black Friday Sale & we only got a few items. They aren't even holiday related. On top of it, No Ovens, No Tables or Chairs & No Counters. What's up Storm8?😕

Rhino Keeper
    Just logged into my game, and what the heck no gem sale at all. There's only a few items that were brought back. Is this a joke????

Rhino Keeper
    Plans for buy gems are off this is so disappointing all year we wait for this sale.