Thread: Skunk pies

Rhino Keeper

Skunk pies

so I get the task for 6 skunk pies for belladonna on a limited time and all the sudden I can't make the pie what the heck is goin on

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You don't make skunkupies, they drop from various sources.
    Extract from Inventory Guide: Skunku-Pie
    Found: trade with Belladonna, Belladonna's inscription trade, one off fortune drop by doing trade with Belladonna, Ivy's Hut, Ivy's Bakery

This is an extract from the Castle Story Guide:
    39. Three Lessons For Ivy - 1. A Little Persuasion - requires 5 inscriptions IN YOUR INVENTORY. Don't GIVE them to Sister Sister goal or they will not count.
    Link to Main Goal: - Castle Story: 06/05 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Link to page 2 of the Castle Story Guide which list the names of the goals which you might find helpful:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ne-Guide/page2

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks but i was able to make them for ivy initially

Rhino Keeper
    Skunku pies are different from super yummy pies which you initially make for Ivy..skunkupies are drops from various sources mentioned above by SW

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sfallday View Post
    so I get the task for 6 skunk pies for belladonna on a limited time and all the sudden I can't make the pie what the heck is goin on
    This quest was ment for the old timers that have an endless pile of everything in storage, like me. If you miss 1 pie at the start of the quest you can eventually make it, otherwise forget it and leave run out.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

How do I get all the goals open n the greenhouse? I've just got the first 3. Open