Thread: PARK RANGER SESI Question

PARK RANGER SESI Question

I just finished the cruise event and the park ranger is visiting my restaurant once every 15 seconds....LOL! She walks in, eats, leaves and then walks right back in again. Is this how often she is going to be visiting? It's funny.

New Resident
    I don't know why after I baked Alaska, ranger doesn't come any more.

Got the stove..tapped on the ranger..got the recipe..but its not listed in the stove menu to bake

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellynicholehall View Post
    Got the stove..tapped on the ranger..got the recipe..but its not listed in the stove menu to bake
    It's in the Celebration stove.
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by giselleju View Post
    I don't know why after I baked Alaska, ranger doesn't come any more.
    Sesi the ranger comes every 5 hrs.
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

New Resident
    every 5 hours with only 1 meringue is very dissapointing! worked hard to finish event used some gems and quick serves. I don't mind supporting game and buying more gems and such here and there. but really when prize is something that is really limited and I have finished the event approximately 12 hours ago and I still can't make the prize unless I wait more or spend more gems means I probably won't try to finish events or buy and use gems on the events either.

Quote Originally Posted by ngsr View Post
    every 5 hours with only 1 meringue is very dissapointing! worked hard to finish event used some gems and quick serves. I don't mind supporting game and buying more gems and such here and there. but really when prize is something that is really limited and I have finished the event approximately 12 hours ago and I still can't make the prize unless I wait more or spend more gems means I probably won't try to finish events or buy and use gems on the events either.
    This is a common misunderstanding with cruise event prizes. The final prize, Sesi, comes to your restaurant forever. She is not a quick reward where you instantly get a bunch of gems. She is a slow, constant source of gems. You're not mean to be making the cake and getting gem rewards event 12 hours or every day. But you get to make several a week, forever. That means you get a constant source of gems for as long as you play the game... and there is no constant source of gems in the game, other than the cruise visitors. This is the ONLY way to earn gems indefinitely.

If you're unsatisfied with that, then that's one thing. You can decide that you don't want to try to finish cruises in the future. But that's the way all of these have worked so far - a slow but steady source, such that I'm not surprised you haven't made one 12 hours after completing the event. So you can decide if that's something you want to pursue in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

New Resident

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    This is a common misunderstanding with cruise event prizes. The final prize, Sesi, comes to your restaurant forever. She is not a quick reward where you instantly get a bunch of gems. She is a slow, constant source of gems. You're not mean to be making the cake and getting gem rewards event 12 hours or every day. But you get to make several a week, forever. That means you get a constant source of gems for as long as you play the game... and there is no constant source of gems in the game, other than the cruise visitors. This is the ONLY way to earn gems indefinitely.

If you're unsatisfied with that, then that's one thing. You can decide that you don't want to try to finish cruises in the future. But that's the way all of these have worked so far - a slow but steady source, such that I'm not surprised you haven't made one 12 hours after completing the event. So you can decide if that's something you want to pursue in the future.
    Thank you very much!
    Ok I misunderstood! I thought that I only had sesi for a limited time with only a few more days and with that in mind it is very frustrating to not be getting sesi more often!
    That is great so the hard work to finish may actually be worth it then!
    ☺☺☺

Rhino Keeper
    Completing the cruises is most definitely worth it.

I have each of the NPC's from previous cruises (should finish on time today as well for Sesi) and they have provided me with an ample amount of gems even when it seems like you aren't getting much individually. I'm sitting around 750 gems that I have saved since playing and I attribute most of that to the cruise NPCs, which is a wonderful bonus.

Hopefully we will get an awesome sale on appliances soon...I would love to splurge on an extra chateau stove/oven just to help out even more for these type of events. Good luck in the future and congrats on getting Sesi!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle1163 View Post
    I just finished the cruise event and the park ranger is visiting my restaurant once every 15 seconds....LOL! She walks in, eats, leaves and then walks right back in again. Is this how often she is going to be visiting? It's funny.
    Sounds like you may have a temporary glitch in your game.
    Is this still happening?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request