Thread: Stormie offers me products I cannot buy

Rhino Keeper

Stormie offers me products I cannot buy

I have a question concerning mining products. I am level 27 & I have a working mine. Almost every day Stormie offers me rubies, gold, silver & iron in his stand. However, I am unable to accept them. I see them offered every day in the newspaper, however I am unable to click on them. I've seen these products available in neighbors' stands, but it says they are locked till I am level 32. Ok, that's fine, but why is Stormie offering them to me & why am I seeing them in the newspaper if they are locked items that I am not eligible to receive. It drives me nuts to see them & then not to be able to purchase them. I don't think I should see anything in the newspaper that I am not able to buy nor should Stormie offer me things that are not in my level to get. Is this normal ??

BTW, today 3 out of 6 items in Stormie's shop are mining items that I'm not eligible to get !
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 08-29-15 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Update in Stormie's market today.

Fashion Designer
    It's a bug in Farm story 2 Sweet retreat. You can use original game to buy stuff from the mine.

Rhino Keeper
    That worked! Thank you so much!!!