Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Wishlist

Nightclub Owner
    Still empty, wondering what TL will make next, I'll only add it to my whishlist if it's a new Diamond hybrid, which I have all of them
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Not easy to give a short list. I'm trying for more unique gemcombinations and I want the highest fighting rarity of it. So the missing diamond hybrids for now.
    I try for them but I'm always going for 2 things in a breeding, a limited dragon or a missing dragon in the book of quests + a diamond hybrid...

Angel
    Astromancer
    Black diamond / Dark angel / Prime eternal
    Diamond prism
    Gold
    Helios
    Mercury
    Prism
    Unicorn

Since about 9 months, I've been feeling a lot of discomfort. There are SO many dragons I don't know who I want, forcing me to get rid of my iPhone account. I'd like some help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Since about 9 months, I've been feeling a lot of discomfort. There are SO many dragons I don't know who I want, forcing me to get rid of my iPhone account. I'd like some help
    Same feeling about so many dragons so soon, but none of which I want or like. The only dragon I've gotten in the past year or so was the Prime Eternal Dragon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-16-16 at 09:26 AM. Reason: removed off topic comment
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Same feeling about so many dragons so soon, but none of which I want or like. The only dragon I've gotten in the past year or so was the Prime Eternal Dragon.
    I guess TL has to do dragons with new combos, or continue on the Arctic Isles. Another suggestion would be to remove some dragons with some combos where there are enough dragons (such as Fire + Yellow, especially).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    I guess TL has to do dragons with new combos, or continue on the Arctic Isles. Another suggestion would be to remove some dragons with some combos where there are enough dragons (such as Fire + Yellow, especially).
    I think they need to create other combos, most of the new ones are common types like Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, those of which there are already tons of dragons with those types.

Hence why my wishlist has been empty ever since.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, this thread is getting off topic. Posts are suppose to be lists of the dragons you are hoping for.

Future off topic posts will be removed.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I want (not in any order of priority)

Anubis
    Angel
    Astromancer
    Winter Lily
    The rest of Zodiacs
    Fortune Teller
    Duchess
    Darksteel
    Dark Angel

And any two Arctic Isle dragons to give me the 9 unique required to wake up The Frozen One.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, going to try something new, I want to breed whatever dragon I don't yet have and are not expired, since there's around 700 or so dragons in total, but I only have roughly 500 at the moment.

I want to complete my album by having all of them.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Ok, since I posted this last August, I have FINALLY gotten a dragon off this list!! My #1 - Divine!!!! I'm so super excited to finally have her! Maybe in another 6 months maybe I will have another dragon off my list...lol...
    Well, I finally got two more dragons off my wish list: Gemini & Iris!! I got Gemini in April right before my birthday & it was my goal to finally have her this year before my birthday because I am a Gemini. And Iris, I got during the last boosted breeding. The first time I've gotten a dragon I wanted during the boost.

I had to come back to find this list, because I've wasted so much time trying for Circuit (to no avail) that way I could remind myself who to try for next!
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast