Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel is here!

Executive Chef

Spin to Win is here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4117.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	23271 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4118.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	23272

The Spin to Win feature has just been released!
    There are some 5 animals that can be won (Steam Trunk, Rumblebee, Bulldog, Chimpala and a new one, being the Hummingburn) and also other goodies like gems, food and realm runes.
    On my first spin of course I got 25,000 coins. Not very useful to me.. Further spins can be had for 30 gems a go.
    The wheel lasts for 7 days.

Just to see if I'd get luckier by buying a spin and having made 60 gems already today from the Cupcake Mania game, I tried it once more. I sure hope it's not rigged but I again got 25,000 coins in a very odd way; the pointer ended on the Chimpala, yet the prize that was given was again 25,000 coins?! That was really disappointing and fishy or a glitch.
    Seeing others getting all sort of animals, I gave it one more go and got the Bulldog! Awesome!

I'd like to see what everyone gets, so as to have an idea of what the odds are. I'll list my results here:

#01: 25,000 coins
    #02: 25,000 coins [Paid spin - should have been the Chimpala]
    #03: Bulldog! [Paid spin]
    #04: 1500 food
    #05: 3 realm runes
    #06: 75,000 coins
    #07: 3 realm runes
    #08: 75,000 coins
    #09: 25,000 coins [Totally crooked spin: it made a full stop on the Bulldog, then spun again and gave 25,000 coins]
    #10: 10 gems [Paid spin]
    #11: 25,000 coins [Paid spin]
    #12: 6,000 food [Paid spin]
    #13: 25,000 coins

Well, I just had my 7th free spin (which is spin number 9 in the list above), and it went in the absolutely uttermost crooked way possible: the wheel spun normally, then it stopped (as in: made a FULL stop!) on the Bulldog, and then it spun again and landed on... 25,000 coins!
    As this was my 7th spin, despite the badge saying "2 days left" I figured now would be a good time to have a little test of character of the paid spins. As mentioned previously I *HAD* especially bought 250 gems earlier for having paid spins. I decided to test the outcomes of up to three spins. The results were: equally unimpressive. This is the end of the line for me in terms of making paid spins. No more gems shall be spent on this feature. Thanks for the free stuff from the free spins, but the wheel is too crooked for my likings to continue spending gems on it.
    Last edited by ogreve; 09-04-15 at 01:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    On my first spin I won the steam trunk which I didn't have. Yay! I'm not usually this lucky.

Fashion Designer
    Ok I spun about 15 times. Won lots of coins and apples, the 3 realm runes, coins, two Rumblebees which I already had. AND THEN I GOT THE HUMMINGBURN

Fashion Designer
    My results (free spins):
    1. Bulldog
    2. 3 Realm Runes
    3. Rumblebee
    4. 10 Gems
    5. 1500 food
    6. 75,000 coins
    7. 3 Realm Runes
    8. 6000 food

As of now, I don't have any plans to buy spins. If I were to buy a spin or two, it'd be after my other six free spins have been used up. It'd also depend on what I'd gotten with my free spins. Of Chimpala, Steam Trunk, Rumblebee, and Hummingburn, Hummingburn and Rumblebee are my favorites (not that I'd be anything other than happy to get any of them).

Best of luck everyone! I hope you all get at least one thing you want!

Despite saying I wouldn't, I've purchased a total of 7 spins (210 gems ) and got (in no particular order): 2 Rumblebee, 1 Chimpala, 1500 food, 6000 food, 3 realm runes, and 25,000 coins

Note to self: Extra spins aren't worth 30 gems. There's no telling how many extra spins (and therefore gems) would be required to get something desired.
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 09-04-15 at 08:20 AM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    I want the Rumblebee!!! Steam Trunk would be great too and of course the Hummingburn. These are all new animals to me. Good luck, everyone!

1) 25 000 coins
    2) Chimpala (bought spin)
    3) 25 000 coins
    4) Chimpala (bought spin)
    5) Chimpala
    6) 25 000 coins
    7) 3 runes
    8) 25 000 coins
    9) 6000 apples (this is a good amount of food!)
    10) 6000 apples (quite pleased with these although it's not an animal)

Ok, the 25 000 coins was a big disappointment so decided to buy one extra spin and got the Chimpala! Well worth 30 gems.

Day 2: Come on - what is this, Groundhog Day?!

Ok, so only one animal this time around, although that is to be expected. At least it's one I didn't have before and it's quite lovely in epic form. Very pleased with the 12 000 apples too!
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 09-04-15 at 03:31 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Ok I spun about 15 times. Won lots of coins and apples, the 3 realm runes, coins, two Rumblebees which I already had. AND THEN I GOT THE HUMMINGBURN
    Why not wait until the 7th day to do extra spins? For all you know, you could have gotten the Hummingburn on a free spin.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    I am disappointed that none of the old animals are ones that I am missing. I hope we get another way to get the new Humingburn. Bulldog, Runmblebee and Steamtrunk were tournament animals. Chimpla was a limited animal.

Good Luck to everyone.

Spin 1: Steamtrunk
    Spin 2: 75,000 coins
    Spin 3: Chimpala
    Spin 4: 3 Realm Runes
    Spin 5: 1,500 Food
    Spin 6: 25,000 coins
    Spin 7: Humingburn
    Spin 8: 75,000 coins

Got the Humingburn which is the only one I didn't have, so I am happy. Would have liked some gems bot pretty successful overall.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 09-04-15 at 06:36 AM.

I also just won the Steam Trunk on my first try on my secondary account!! Like you, I also didn't have it, as I wasn't playing the game at the time. Congratulations, calvinxx, on winning the Hummingburn!! That critter looks awesome! Olafo, I hope that you have better luck on your consequent spins. On my main account, I just "won" three rune realms. Meh, I hope that my luck on this account increases soon....Good luck everyone!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm not able to check my game until later this evening...is this particular spin to win available for a limited time? If so, how long do we have? thanks!

Fashion Designer
    1st spin= 1500 food
    2. = 1500 food again with the kind of luck I am having I don't thin I will get anything worthwhile
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 08-29-15 at 09:51 AM.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast