Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted Breed Weekend 28-August-2015

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BogitaPetHome1 View Post
    No only is not free as it keeps coming on in my device regardless if you think 200 coins means free it is not...free means free but booster is also worthless all I get are commons and fails. Stuck now with a 21hrs fail that is gonna be poison for sure. That is why is not worth to try the booster never ever or to pat for regardless is 200 coins or 12 gold.
    Agreed, I won't ever pay gold for it when my results are basically the same
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    3rd Mist in a row, so my results are actually the same, if not worse, than regular breed
    Seems it might just be you?

Executive Chef
    Please tell me there's nothing else for 18 hours with Night and Flametail than the Siamese? Is there? Because if there isn't, I finally got it using the free boosted breed! Trying not to get too excited yet in case it is something else after all...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Please tell me there's nothing else for 18 hours with Night and Flametail than the Siamese? Is there? Because if there isn't, I finally got it using the free boosted breed! Trying not to get too excited yet in case it is something else after all...
    Hope you are lucky
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Ok, I couldn't wait and speeded the breeding and.... IT IS THE SIAMESE!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!! I've tried for it more than a hundred times. Thank you, free boosted breed! This was my number one wished for dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    all trys only Poison, no matter boost or not
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Farm Supplier
    I have used diamond and flametail. I wanted either archangel, siamese, or 4 of the 6 diamond dragons. I got 44 hours, so it's
    either a diamond or angel (I already have both). I will keep trying with this pair.

All 'boosted breeding' weekend, I have been trying for a Quetzal...I have breed at least a dozen forest dragons, all sold, and a Fuzzy from my Diamond and Dawntree......this is getting silly....what is boosted breeding supposed to do....enhance the chances of a rare or hard to breed dragon....and yet there are only two outcomes of this breeding pair...and no sight of a rare or hard to breed Quetzal...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BogitaPetHome1 View Post
    No only is not free as it keeps coming on in my device regardless if you think 200 coins means free it is not...free means free but booster is also worthless all I get are commons and fails. Stuck now with a 21hrs fail that is gonna be poison for sure. That is why is not worth to try the booster never ever or to pat for regardless is 200 coins or 12 gold.
    Well, if you're breeding normally, you're paying 200 coins as well, so why not try the boosted breeding while it lasts? It can't hurt...

Myself, I got a Hippogriff yesterday, then Lunar Ram (which I get constantly for some reason) and now bred Marble and Serpent and got 8hs, hopefully not Fuzzy.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by morgandcat View Post
    All 'boosted breeding' weekend, I have been trying for a Quetzal...I have breed at least a dozen forest dragons, all sold, and a Fuzzy from my Diamond and Dawntree......this is getting silly....what is boosted breeding supposed to do....enhance the chances of a rare or hard to breed dragon....and yet there are only two outcomes of this breeding pair...and no sight of a rare or hard to breed Quetzal...
    For breeding Quetzal , really speaking you don't need even Boosted Breeding ! You must have empty nest and you must be able to spare time for continuous breeding , may be 50 or 100 times , depends ! But whole process is very fast since it takes only 20 Sec ! just go on breeding diamond with Forest , you get mostly Forest which u sell quickly n breed quickly without break ! When Timer slows down , ch time , if 32 Hrs , u r getting Quetzal for sure ! Best of Luck ! Happy Breeding Quetzal !

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast