Thread: Can't log in to an old account?

Host(ess)

Can't log in to an old account?

I had bakery story on a shared iPad but then I got my own and I didn't bother transferring it over, I just started from scratch. But then I realised that there's the option to log into another account, so I tried to log in with the old ID and what I thought was the password, but it said that either one was invalid. However I know that the ID was correct because I tried adding the old ID and I was able to visit my old bakery.

How can I log into the old account? I tried all passwords that I thought would be a possibility but none worked.

(One thing I also did notice was that I went on the shared iPad to try and download it again but it started the game as though I'd never had it).

Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here. If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

Host(ess)
    What details do I need to know? It's been a while since I used them so all I can really remember is the ID and the name of the bakery but I don't think that's enough