Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game lagging almost can't play on android

Rhino Keeper

Game lagging almost can't play on android

The last update today. Can't play, since it's so lagging. Connection lost and took so long on working something.

I'm using z3 with lolipop android. The game worked fine before update and now I can't play.
    And yes, tried all force stop, delete cache and now delete the app and reinstall. Get the same result.

Host(ess)
    Same here.

Rhino Keeper
    And now I can't connect to the game.

Host(ess)
    It lags so much. Also I can't buy the new habitat. Now I can't get it cos the sale will end today. Everytime I try to place it the game crashes. It's ridiculous.

Host(ess)

Android Update Unplayable

The game is so slow with the new update, I can't do anything in the game it takes forever to just scroll around my island. Is this happening to anyone else?

Banned
    was bad b4 the update with the allllways crashing and became unplayable on my BTC Flame now its even worse needs badly optermised this does kinda crazy a game like this runs worse then playing GTA 3 and thats full 3d world SMH!! my tab acts like a 1 core with this not a quad core

I don't understand why no one from the company reads these posts. They are certainly willing to take our money: they should fix issues just as willingly. They should respond. My game is lagging so badly I can't play.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-28-22-38-25.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	23255Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-28-09-55-05.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	23256Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-28-09-33-48.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	233.7 KB 
ID:	23257
    Add screenshots.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Can you please try reinstalling the game? After you reinstall, open the game for a few minutes over wifi so you can fully download all of the images. We recently made improvements on the server-side that may help with out of memory errors.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Can you please try reinstalling the game? After you reinstall, open the game for a few minutes over wifi so you can fully download all of the images. We recently made improvements on the server-side that may help with out of memory errors.
    Thanks for responding Elsa but that didn't work, its still painfully slow to move around and it takes forever to collect from the habitats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast