Thread: Disappearing Gems

New Resident

Disappearing Gems

I had 34 yesterday. When I opened my game this morning I was down to 18. After visiting a couple neighbors, I am down to one gem!!!!! What is going on? Know I haven't used them because I was trying to earn more so I could get a sheep.HELP!!

Disappearing gems

Quote Originally Posted by Whithb View Post
    I had 34 yesterday. When I opened my game this morning I was down to 18. After visiting a couple neighbors, I am down to one gem!!!!! What is going on? Know I haven't used them because I was trying to earn more so I could get a sheep.HELP!!
    I had the same thing happen to me. Started out with 29 gems when I opened the game, mine disappeared after I finished a quest where I was supposed to earn four gems! Now I'm down to ten!

Quote Originally Posted by Whithb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerymayqueen View Post
    I had the same thing happen to me. Started out with 29 gems when I opened the game, mine disappeared after I finished a quest where I was supposed to earn four gems! Now I'm down to ten!
    Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!