Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's old is new again??

What's old is new again??

Is there a new event today??

I'm level 49.

My game suddenly repopulated with what looks like a huge list of every goal I already completed (e.g. Hi, I'm Frans, Connect to Facebook, Parts needed, etc.), but nothing new. The last new goals are the Alaskan cruise and Rich in Flavor.

I rebooted the game and my device and neither helped. I really hope we don't have to do these goals again.

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! We've recently updated a set of early goals. This means some of you will get a new set of those early goals, but as you've noticed, you get a chance to collect your rewards again! Enjoy!

Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully we won't need to do this again in the future, but I've shared your concerns with the game team.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-27-15 at 10:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here....seem to be getting the coins and exp rewards for the goals i have already completed so I'm not complaining!

Rhino Keeper

Post new Tasks?

whats up with all the new tasks? Looks like about 20 or so just popped up out of know where

Yeah, I just don't want to cook lower level items again and the expansion goals will take forever. I am saving parts for expansion 20!

Sorry for the confusion! We've recently updated a set of early goals. This means some of you will get a new set of those early goals, but as you've noticed, you get a chance to collect your rewards again! Enjoy!

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, and they're ones we've done already. Too weird.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    Yeah, and they're ones we've done already. Too weird.
    Yea I thought so too. But I'll take the free cash and experience points lol

Well thanks for the reply but completing goals like making sugar cookies that use high in demand and long wait time items like sugar is a pain for 20exp pts when I have 86K beyond level 49. Also having to make items already mastered for low reward is a pain. I wish the game would stop moving the goal posts, e.g. Mastered recipes then changed to three star mastery, finished goals and then give same goals again.

Quote Originally Posted by princessimogen View Post
    Well thanks for the reply but completing goals like making sugar cookies that use high in demand and long wait time items like sugar is a pain for 20exp pts when I have 86K beyond level 49. Also having to make items already mastered for low reward is a pain. I wish the game would stop moving the goal posts, e.g. Mastered recipes then changed to three star mastery, finished goals and then give same goals again.
    Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully we won't need to do this again in the future, but I've shared your concerns with the game team.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast