Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @judyandthecat
    Morgan will have a series of goals. I can only post 5 pic in my post, ain't enough to cover. Let's discuss how to overcome this. Sending you a pm.
    Maybe at the top of post four list all the goals by writing them out.

The first goal was find a beach ball....prize coins and experience points.

The second goal! Prize is a pool float!
    Turn in to Morgan
    10 pool balls and 60 biscuits!

Rhino Keeper
    Why is this event so short? if we only have 11 days left that means there is only one day to do collections when all items are available! Which means the shack is probably necessary with my luck.

I am sure these events are usually twicw as long?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    So, if one does not finish one days' goal, does it carry to the next day, or is it totally gone? IOW, can you catch up the next day, and the day 2 unlocks?
    I think the goal remains until it is completed, then you would get the second goal even if there were another 5. I think in past events there has been one or none goals per collection item.

Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    Why is this event so short? if we only have 11 days left that means there is only one day to do collections when all items are available! Which means the shack is probably necessary with my luck.

I am sure these events are usually twicw as long?
    That is exactly what I was thinking a twelve day event instead of a 21 day event means you have to craft a special fishing hook...and then hope to catch the event prize. Fewer days at the end means less collections that you can turn in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking a twelve day event instead of a 21 day event means you have to craft a special fishing hook...and then hope to catch the event prize. Fewer days at the end means less collections that you can turn in.
    Well I have bought the shack so I don't have to worry about the fishing collectable. I hope there is a pet at the end as I am already feeling duped by my gem ice cream truck.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    I would like to thank S8 for including Android in the Pool Party. I Love goals, and look forward to earning exciting prizes.
    I second that too! Thank u from a very happy Android player

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    I think the goal remains until it is completed, then you would get the second goal even if there were another 5. I think in past events there has been one or none goals per collection item.
    Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Same here. Fingers crossed. The ice cream truck was a dud. Put it in storage.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Maybe at the top of post four list all the goals by writing them out.

The first goal was find a beach ball....prize coins and experience points.

The second goal! Prize is a pool float!
    Turn in to Morgan
    10 pool balls and 60 biscuits!
    The goals will get more complicated as we progress, it will be too confusing to type out. Let's utilise your 15 pics slots from your 3 posts, 5 from mine and 5 from summit to the fullest. Morgan goals will be the bulk of the event so we need all the slots available. You have 3 posts so you plan, summit and I will go with your plan. For now what I can think of is this. We likely need 3 posts for Morgan's goals. You use one of your post and start Morgan's goals, I'll take over when your slots are full. Summit can take over me when mine are full. (Ie use posts #3,4,5 for Morgan's goals) Pm me, I'm going offline shortly.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-28-15 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The goals will get more complicated as we progress, it will be too confusing to type out. Let's utilise your 15 pics slots from your 3 posts, 5 from mine and 5 from summit to the fullest. Morgan goals will be the bulk of the event so we need all the slots available. You have 3 posts so you plan, summit and I will go with your plan. For now what I can think of is this. We likely need 3 posts for Morgan's goals. You use one of your post and start Morgan's goals, I'll take over when your slots are full. Summit can take over me when mine are full. (Ie use posts #3,4,5 for Morgan's goals) Pm me, I'm going offline shortly.
    Done started Morgans goals in post three on the first page

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast