Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    Hi. Which game version is the right one to play this on? I'm back to regular one. Please help. I thought I saw something come out of chickens this morning but I can't find whatever it was Haven't bought pool shack yet. Thanks for all you do, Judyandthecat. I've finished the first two
    The original game was last updated in June, the sweet retreat was updated in July. You should always play on the most up to date version of the game to ensure no glitches/bugs.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Ciarjen is correct. Normally I would do that but for me it hurts too much to see that green on the sweet retreat version, so I'm on the birthday version. So far so good.

On a side note, I think it's great that android players can also join in the fun of this event.

Host(ess)
    I agree. Finally, we have an event where Android can take part simultaneously with iOS players. Thanks for TL and all the players. Too excited to play the first full fledged event on Android.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @Judyandthecat - my post #29 has all the updated info. For you to update the first. Thanks dear.
    @rynetory2
    If you could update post number four with a list of Morgan's Goals then the first four posts of this thread should cover the event for the players! Haha a team effort!

Host(ess)
    A quick question. Is the pool shack required to participate in the event for completing goals or is that optional? Want to be sure before spending 160 gems. Thanks for help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    @rynetory2
    If you could update post number four with a list of Morgan's Goals then the first four posts of this thread should cover the event for the players! Haha a team effort!
    @judyandthecat
    Morgan will have a series of goals. I can only post 5 pic in my post, ain't enough to cover. Let's discuss how to overcome this. Sending you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post
    A quick question. Is the pool shack required to participate in the event for completing goals or is that optional? Want to be sure before spending 160 gems. Thanks for help.
    It is optional. It helps you to turn in collections earlier and could possibly help you make an event item that you don't have many of at the end. My biggest concern is it looks like fishing (day 9) is going to require a special summer fishing bait. This will take time to make and likely use ingredients like iron ore. Then there will be no guarantee that you catch an event item with this special fishing hook. I bought the pool shack.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @judyandthecat
    Morgan will have a series of goals. I can only post 5 pic in my post, ain't enough to cover. Let's discuss how to overcome this. Sending you a pm.
    Maybe I can help too, but I have never attached a image so far

Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    Maybe I can help too, but I have never attached a image so far
    Fantastic because you are post five on page one! You go to advanced and then manage attachments and upload a screenshot from your computer!

Fashion Designer
    So, if one does not finish one days' goal, does it carry to the next day, or is it totally gone? IOW, can you catch up the next day, and the day 2 unlocks?

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast