Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    tHIS EVENT TIME IS TOO SHORT SO RIDICULOUS!!!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Some people got over 2 turtles what its that oh my gosh
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

New Resident
    I'm at 70 turned in with no turtle. I feel everyone's pain. Definitely annoying. The only thing I dislike about this game is when it feels like the developers have turned functions off for certain people. Like when we needed rubies and despite having over 100 picks and shovels, 0 rubies... Whether that's the case or not, it can certainly feel like a bit of a setup. I won't pretend like I won't be playing my farm all day every day, though. This game is too addicting.

I do want to throw in how nice it is that they multiplied the mine and fishing hole items. At least that seems way more fair than before.
    Last edited by jbritlynn; 09-07-15 at 06:02 AM.

All I can say is that I probably won't get the turtle, but that stupid kiddie pool will be the best guarded pool in the entire world (Translation - I have a rediculous amount of life guard stands).

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    All I can say is that I probably won't get the turtle, but that stupid kiddie pool will be the best guarded pool in the entire world (Translation - I have a rediculous amount of life guard stands).
    LOL I'm considering an army with all my self-bouncing beach balls...

New Resident
    Yeah, totally bummed. Turned in all possible sets now that I'm waiting for orange trees again. With so much effort--time, tools, etc-- at level 59 I feel like I should be able to win the turtle. It is a real bummer. The other decorations are fine, but it is silly to end up with so many. More paths and standard decorations would be cool. It doesn't make sense to have so many pools. Sure wish that these events were winnable.

37 collections and counting. YES I NOW HAVE OVER 10 POOLS TOO REALLY TL ?????????? UghhhhhhhhhhhhhhNO TURTLE!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGoose00 View Post
    Yeah, totally bummed. Turned in all possible sets now that I'm waiting for orange trees again. With so much effort--time, tools, etc-- at level 59 I feel like I should be able to win the turtle. It is a real bummer. The other decorations are fine, but it is silly to end up with so many. More paths and standard decorations would be cool. It doesn't make sense to have so many pools. Sure wish that these events were winnable.
    That is a great idea for TL to have 'usable' items as the multiples..... pathways, walls , shrubs/flowers, ...would make the events way more worth our time

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGoose00 View Post
    That's a really great idea. The bouncing balls are not a bad decoration but the rest of the stuff is just silly, one of each is enough but it would be great to have flowers and blossom trees, different paths etc.

I have to say (I've done a lot of complaining on this forum the last couple of days) I've just got my turtle. I am with you guys though I had almost given up hope after turning in so many collections. I have just sold a couple of shovels to help someone else along that may need some and may sell a couple more but I don't have too many left now after using over 50 this weekend......

Rhino Keeper
    I get a lot of shovels and picks from my 42 pets. I am also guilty of using gems every now and again. I have had events where it took dozens of tries to get the prize. I feel for the folks who are having trouble. I doubt TL turns things on and off per player. Even with 20 shovels, very little coal turned up. Anyway, I sold all my summer bait and sell all the other stuff others need. I'm not an ass for geting 3 turtles, just lucky I guess. I don't think I'm taking any turtles away from anyone else either. I suppose spending hours everyday scouring the paper and making goods helps. Even if it means I have no other life. Cheer up! It's only a game. I used to feel frustated, get past it. There is an awful lot of whining going on here.
    Have a Luvly Day!