Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

i got 5 Turtles, but it said no enough castles for them, huhu, help me pls 😁

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Remember the prizes are random by time! when you turn in 2 times at the same time, It will get the same for u
    How many turtles do you have?

I have NONE.

I will keep trying to the end of the event but the drop rate is ridiculous. I need sunscreen now and the chocolatier has not given me one in all I've made this morning. This is not a fair event and random prize is not fair, I can understand random drops but if you've completed all the tasks you should be rewarded with the turtle not all the other ****, there's only so many pool villas, sun loungers etc that you can decorate your farm with and I'm sick of the sight of them!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    How many turtles do you have?

I have NONE.

I will keep trying to the end of the event but the drop rate is ridiculous. I need sunscreen now and the chocolatier has not given me one in all I've made this morning. This is not a fair event and random prize is not fair, I can understand random drops but if you've completed all the tasks you should be rewarded with the turtle not all the other ****, there's only so many pool villas, sun loungers etc that you can decorate your farm with and I'm sick of the sight of them!
    The word I used was cr*p not anything worse.

Fashion Designer
    If I got a party pool by turning in a collection, then would there be any reason for me to finish the 'Brimming with Fun' goal? Is there any other advantage to completing it besides getting the pool? ( I wasted lots of hats on that goal if all I was going to get was that party pool...since I already have one)

Executive Chef
    It's my first event in FS2 but I have to say that this is lame, everyone should get the turtle as a reward like in DS everyone can get the dragons! Have to collect from the 16hour trees is just mean! Why not cocoa trees or at least apple trees???

Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Remember the prizes are random by time! when you turn in 2 times at the same time, It will get the same for u
    Oh no! Wish I had known that--what a waste! How much time should we wait between each collection?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Oh no! Wish I had known that--what a waste! How much time should we wait between each collection?
    I'm not sure if this is the case. I've tried at different times but still.........no turtle.

Executive Chef
    It's horrendous that some have turned in over 60 collections and not got a turtle! There really needs to be a goal for the pet in these types of events. I can't imagine how upsetting players like this can be good for business in the long run. Wishing you all the best of luck so that you may still get a turtle!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the case. I've tried at different times but still.........no turtle.
    i think per minute maybe but the time' prizes are random so that extremely hard for us but I JUST KNOW WHEN YOU TURN IN IN THE SAME TIME YOU WILL GET THE SAME THING
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cops2017 View Post
    i got 5 turtles, but it said no enough castles for them, huhu, help me pls 😁
    omg omg omg omg omg
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)