Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

New Resident
    Never mind I figured it out oops silly me

Rhino Keeper
    4 more bait...a ton more salmon and tuna! so jealous of the people who are overflowing with goggles. I only have 3 more iron ores to make bait with so we'll see :/

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I've used four of the summer baits now and no goggles. I seriously think I am going to stop playing this game now. I'm not going to put hours upon countless hours of time into an event like this just to MAYBE get an item when it clearly states you need the summer bait to get the goggles. If you spend all the time making the bait like they ask you to then you should get the goggles. Every event has been like this. They dangle these prizes in front of our faces then make it darn near impossible to get anywhere without spending gems. I've bought plenty of gems but I'm done. I have better things to do than spend half my day chasing after a turtle that I may or may not even get in the end, no matter how much time, effort or money I put into it.

Does anyone know how players who have not yet expanded to the mine can get iron ore? I've been stalking the newspaper but no one is selling (for obvious reasons). I had two summer bait I bought from Stormy's shop earlier this week but neither gave me goggles. So I have no goggles, no way to make new bait or to complete the quest. Kinda makes this past week seem like a big waste of my time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasenkyuugan View Post
    Does anyone know how players who have not yet expanded to the mine can get iron ore? I've been stalking the newspaper but no one is selling (for obvious reasons). I had two summer bait I bought from Stormy's shop earlier this week but neither gave me goggles. So I have no goggles, no way to make new bait or to complete the quest. Kinda makes this past week seem like a big waste of my time.
    you better catch up on your neighbors store, ask them for any ore if possible. hopefully some of them will sell any, or try to look up on the community. i usually do that for the things i need the most and always get what i want in the end, of course after spending hours and hours.. gud luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispy40 View Post
    Help this allows me to craft bait but it doesn't show up so I can fish HELP
    I've crafted summer bait and they are in my Barn but not showing up at the fishing pond?

New Resident
    Hi pastagirl54 I still have like 4 summer baits left. I can give them to you. Don't give up. I'll also sell you some mining tools. Add ihie.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    I've crafted summer bait and they are in my Barn but not showing up at the fishing pond?
    Press the green button thingy in the middle it will switch round to the ones you crafted

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Same issue im having. Ive got 10 paltry shovels at the moment, compared to about 60 saws and need iron ore. So now I need to wait until tomorrow and hope for a balance of the ores AND the last part to turn in collections. I was going to buy the shack but I wasnt going to spend ten dollars on it. So my only hope is do what I can. Maybe get the 120 gem package and use them to turn in extras. If I win the turtle great. If not, I dont care too much.
    Hi. Don't give up I still have a bit summer baits left. Maybe it can help if you catch the goggles . Will sell you some mining tools too. I've got a few left. Don't give up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    When you go to select your bait to fish, you should see a green button in the middle. Tap that green button and you should see them. The other reason you may not see them, is that the baits must be harvested.