Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    When collecting from the fryer and chocolate maker let at least 3 or more be ready BEFORE retrieving the cooked items.. I have gotten several towels and sun lotion this way. By collecting only one ready at a time you'll rarly get a drop. Hope this helps others.

Has anyone unlocked Day 4 yet? I got a notice earlier that Piper was looking for... something. I was able to get some orange thing from the chocolatier, but the actual goal isn't available yet. Is this a glitch or normal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicSeekers View Post
    Has anyone unlocked Day 4 yet? I got a notice earlier that Piper was looking for... something. I was able to get some orange thing from the chocolatier, but the actual goal isn't available yet. Is this a glitch or normal?
    You are fine. We can collect sunscreen (I think) from the chocolate maker but no new goal yet. Probably tomorrow.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    You are fine. We can collect sunscreen (I think) from the chocolate maker but no new goal yet. Probably tomorrow.

Thanks for the assurance. I'm just collecting eggs and making fries, so anyone who needs them, come and get them!

Pool shack

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Mistake for sure good job at noticing this!
    thanks for all the information you are providing, I am new to the thread,
    Can you suggest how many each of these items to craft to turn in at least 2 to 3 times,
    Sorry I am poor in maths .......thanks .....this is regarding pool shack

Farm Supplier
    Can you finish the goal without the pool shack? I don't have enough gems to buy one

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    thanks for all the information you are providing, I am new to the thread,
    Can you suggest how many each of these items to craft to turn in at least 2 to 3 times,
    Sorry I am poor in maths .......thanks .....this is regarding pool shack
    A collection is one of each of the event items(10 different items)
    It will get easier because each day at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time a new event item is unlocked.
    Then you can collect that item from the farm.
    The shack will help you to make the items that are harder to collect a number of.
    Like one of the items is going to be from orange trees. It takes sixteen hours to produce oranges.
    Remember though turning in collections at the collection gallery is random luck.
    You do not know what prize you will get.
    You might want to save all your items until we know what Morgans goals are.
    I am thinking that the final goal will be for the pet turtle but this is only speculation.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    Can you finish the goal without the pool shack? I don't have enough gems to buy one

Yes you can!

New Resident
    I don't have a goal today so have no way of turning anything in

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    At this point, we don't know what is the final prize for the goal, so you need not complete the goal unless you want the decoration prizes along the way. If the goal gives the turtle as the final prize, then it's worth doing the goals. As the goal progresses, it will ask you for more difficult pool collection items (eg Day 7 item which is from orange tree with harvest time of 16hrs). This means if you turn in your collection item for goal, you'll have less of it for trying your luck turning in the full collection. Thus the player has to decide for himself/herself how best to proceed. This also depends on the individual drop rates which varies from farm to farm.

In past luck events, we have seen players turning in and gotten prize pets at first second tries. While others not gotten any despite many attempts. My take for those without the pool shack is do the easier goals. Once it gets difficult, save your more rare collection items and try your luck. IMHO.

Again if this event follows the pattern of Easter event, thus far it has, the end prize for goal should be a pet. However, unlike Easter, there is no early announcement of pet thru goals from S8. So it's really anybody's guess. Keep my fingers crossed.

Just to added. This event is also like Halloween but there was no prize pet thru goal. Guess we'll know as the goals unfold. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-31-15 at 01:56 AM.