Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I would suggest, rather than jumping to conclusions and rushing to craft everything, everyone wait and see what the new goals are. Otherwise, this may turn into another event where players empty out their barns and start crafting like crazy, only to find out that they crafted the wrong items.

There's always been plenty of time to get the stuff needed to meet the goals, so I agree, no need to stockpile.

The only one I found difficult before was wool because you only collect every 6 hours and no one was selling any because they were all collecting as well.

But I would not be surprised if S8 change things this event to catch people out.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper

Finished 1st goal but second goal is still not available

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Found it. Easter egg event. Numbers are similar
    Give 10 item 1
    Give 15 item 2
    Give 12 item 3

Products:
    Goal 1 give 90 biscuits (changed to 60 for this shorter event)
    Goal 2 give 200 eggs and 75 fries... So using an approx 2/3 proportion we might need 135 eggs and 50 fries to give for the next goal...
    I have given the 60 biscuits ans 10 beachballs but the second goal has still not appeared but I do collect the glasses at the chickens

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I have given the 60 biscuits ans 10 beachballs but the second goal has still not appeared but I do collect the glasses at the chickens
    10 beach balls and 60 biscuits is the 2nd goal and there is no other goal for now. The goal mentioned by bss0226 is Easter event goal, not for this event. The goals of this event is posted on first page of this thread.

New Resident
    hi... Day one i completed.day 2 i have nothing thats tells me what to collect.. I am collecting from chickens and the sunglass's...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Mistake for sure good job at noticing this!
    hi please help me ... I have the pool shack and completed the first days task... Day 2 i dont have anything thats tells me what to do... I seen when i collect from the chickens i get sunglass.s

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Mistake for sure good job at noticing this!
    ... Is there a fault or am i just a numpty

New Resident
    How and when will this be sorted out as it will be day 3 soon

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Same for me also no day 2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maxcatt View Post
    Same for me also no day 2
    There is no goal for Day 2.

Our only task on Day 2 is to collect from chickens as often as possible, to collect as many sunglasses as we can. Just let the sunglasses build up in your collections viewer. Some time in the next couple of days, a new goal will be presented and it will probably include something that we need to do with all these sunglasses we have been collecting today.

I hope that helps! ��
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    in the collection gallery you can see how many beach balls you have already collected. Dat

also I can see, where we can find the other collection items (maybe a mistake by S8) :

Day 1 - beach ball - Kitchen
    Day 2 - Chickens
    Day 3 - Fryer
    Day 4 - Chocolatier
    Day 5 - Bakery
    Day 6 - Sheeps
    Day 7 - Orange Tree
    Day 8 - Deliveries
    Day 9 - Fishing with summer baits
    Day 10 - Mining
    Dat 2 is not working