Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Found it. Easter egg event. Numbers are similar
    Give 10 item 1
    Give 15 item 2
    Give 12 item 3

Products:
    Goal 1 give 90 biscuits (changed to 60 for this shorter event)
    Goal 2 give 200 eggs and 75 fries... So using an approx 2/3 proportion we might need 135 eggs and 50 fries to give for the next goal...

Rhino Keeper
    Next potential giving goal was 15 items then 10 items (suntan lotion/whistles)

Give 50 dark chocolates and 45 bread which might mean 35 dark chocolates and 30 bread for this shortened event

Rhino Keeper
    Next one. Give 3 and 2 items (sandals/snorkels)
    80 wool 40 oranges translates to approximately 54 wool and 27 oranges

Rhino Keeper
    Next goal

Give 10 Easter Egg # 5 or Day 8 Egg (sun hat)
    Give 7 Easter Egg # 6 or Day 9 Egg (goggles)
    Give 12 Iron Ore. ... Does this mean 8?
    Give 35 Anchovies. ... And 24 here?
    Give 15 Catfish. .... And 10 here?

Reward was a pet for this one

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like they never asked to turn in any of the 10th items for the Easter event except in collections....

Grand Emperor
    S8 announced of getting pet through goal at the start of Easter event. But none here. So not sure if this gives a pet. I hope so.

Good spotting bss0226.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-28-15 at 06:57 PM.

Host(ess)
    So far only see Beach ball, sand castle , pool villa , lifeguard stand pipers pool , pool lounge, pool umbrella , party pool . No pet yet
    Last edited by menps; 08-28-15 at 07:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    I would suggest, rather than jumping to conclusions and rushing to craft everything, everyone wait and see what the new goals are. Otherwise, this may turn into another event where players empty out their barns and start crafting like crazy, only to find out that they crafted the wrong items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I would suggest, rather than jumping to conclusions and rushing to craft everything, everyone wait and see what the new goals are. Otherwise, this may turn into another event where players empty out their barns and start crafting like crazy, only to find out that they crafted the wrong items.
    Not quite... Every TL event has followed a certain pattern. By going back in the blogs we can see different patterns. Events that follow the collection of 10 objects to turn in for prizes have repeated the same goals over and over. If I remember right, the Easter and Halloween events were almost the same. This is as opposed to other events where we work together like with the community prizes. This time, the collections page tells us exactly where to find each day's item at the beginning. These match Easter event exactly. Only difference is that this event is much shorter. The items to find (eggs in Easter, pool stuff in this event) appear to be required in same quantity. The crafted items we turn in as part of goals appears to be 2/3 of the Easter quantity. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we get the next goal with a large quantity of eggs needed. Thus the need to stockpile eggs and fries.

Rhino Keeper
    The required item in each goal is usually a combination of the collected item from the previous goal and the craft building the current collection item comes from, and/or the fastest craft item from that building. I will bet eggs will be turned in, and fries, OR they will be combined as fried eggs.