Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Rhino Keeper

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I got 2 sunglasses from 8 chickens. No new goal.
    Glad to know it isn't just me. Let me know if a goal appears, please.

Farm Supplier
    I don't think there is a goal for the eggs. The sunglasses just count in your collection. I'm making ice cream, lemon pie, sushi, and brownies. Whatever uses eggs.

Farm Supplier
    I don't want to waste gems on the beach shack unless I know what the prizes are. Anyone have a clue about what they are?

Farm Supplier
    So let me get this straight in my mind.......for the pool prep which I just got since I have not been on my computer until recently today, I have to have 60 biscuits. How am I supposed to find room in my barn and still do other deliveries, stockpile maps, deeds, papers, shovels, picks, bricks, boards, screws, nails, paint cans, etc. I only have 380 slots and have to dedicate 60 slots that aren't going to make me any money????? RIDICULOUS!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer63 View Post
    So let me get this straight in my mind.......for the pool prep which I just got since I have not been on my computer until recently today, I have to have 60 biscuits. How am I supposed to find room in my barn and still do other deliveries, stockpile maps, deeds, papers, shovels, picks, bricks, boards, screws, nails, paint cans, etc. I only have 380 slots and have to dedicate 60 slots that aren't going to make me any money????? RIDICULOUS!!!
    As you make the biscuits, go into your "to do list" and click the give button within the beach ball bar. Or do we need an additional 60?
    Last edited by eucom; 08-28-15 at 04:57 PM.

Farm Supplier
    That is not going to go and take my gems to fill the 60 biscuits?

Rhino Keeper
    That is not going to go and take my gems to fill the 60 biscuits?
    Make a couple of biscuits at a time. Then click the give button. If you click the gem button, then yes it will take your gems....if you have enough.

As eucon says, just 'load' into the goal as you go, no need for 60 spaces.

I also have unlocked sunglasses. So I am wondering if this a quick version of the butterflies and mole and the prizes are gained by turning in at the end? So collect more now to turn in more later??? Wonder how random the prizes will be? or if it set, 1st turn in we get x, 2nd we get y, etc

Rhino Keeper
    If I remember right from an earlier event, there was no goal on day 2 but on day 3 or 4 (not sure which) we had to give eggs and fries. Since tomorrow's item is from the deep fryer, it makes sense to stockpile eggs and have 7 fries ready to collect from the fryer at or around 2:30 pm pacific/5:30 pm eastern

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps someone can check the old messages to see which event this one mirrors and find the number of eggs and fries needed not to mention number of sunglasses and beach blankets needed to turn in

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast