Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

New Resident
    Thanks for your reply

Rhino Keeper
    As I recall, there are very slow drops in at least two of the five categories in each half of the collection bar. This makes the pool house for conversion very important. It seems to me that after high drops for day one and two, the fryer and chocolatier delivered less. In the second tier, I think delivery produced little, and mining and fishing depend upon stockpiled tools and material. So stockpiling of mining tools is wise. Given this a shorter event, I'd say using the conversion available from the pool house ought to start happening before getting to day five. Them's my thoughts. And think in terms of two tiers, days one through five, and six through ten. Be aware the conversion takes much longer at the higher levels.

Hi, I finished the beach ball and 60 biscuits goal. But when I was done no new goal popped up! I know we get sunglasses for chickens but there's no new goal for me? I don't want to miss out on the event! I'm not sure what happened.

Rhino Keeper
    I just discovered what might be a new wrinkle (I can't remember), but now conversion is available at all levels; that is, although the fryer doesn't open until later today, you can convert level two (sunglasses from chickens to beach float from fryer) now if you wish.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG! People. CALM DOWN. The new goal may not appear until reset time today, or maybe even tomorrow. Just keep collecting the beach balls and sunglasses, and my personal advice would be not to get rid of the eggs you are collecting, because they may be needed for the goal.

Also, maybe read through the previous responses in the thread, so you can see that nine other people have asked the same question and been answered, before posting your question seven times in a row. It is not an emergency!

Grand Emperor
    There is no new goal after this last goal at the moment. I have updated on post #4 on first page of this thread that there's no new goal for Day 2. So hold your horses. In the mean time, just collect your eggs and keep collecting pool items #1 and 2. For those with pool shack, keep crafting your pool items.

New joiners: Pls read the first page of this thread for event updates. Goals information is posted in posts #3 and #4. Don't worry, you won't miss out. Happy farming.

Goal 2 (currently the last goal)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	23285

Just to add, stock up some mining tools. Make deliveries and feed your pets to get more tools.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-29-15 at 10:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    I just discovered what might be a new wrinkle (I can't remember), but now conversion is available at all levels; that is, although the fryer doesn't open until later today, you can convert level two (sunglasses from chickens to beach float from fryer) now if you wish.
    You mean crafting collectibles in the pool house? That is always how those gem-purchased craft buildings work. If you buy the special craft building, you can turn in collections ahead of the people who do not buy it, because you can craft collectibles that are not available yet. I am using mine to make extra of the lower level collectibles (sunglasses and towels) because I assume the goal will ask for multiples of those. I could be wrong, in which case I will be able to use them to make more of the subsequent collectibles and turn in collections faster.

Farm Supplier
    Hey guys, I just turned in my first collection (I've been using the pool shack) and my prize is called "Beach Ball". It is the same as the one in the little icon, takes up one space and is animated! It bounces up and down on the spot repeatedly.

Views:	179 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	23288

Here is what it looks like on the farm:

Views:	194 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	23289
    Last edited by sloebear; 08-29-15 at 12:23 PM.

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    Hey guys, I just turned in my first collection (I've been using the pool shack)
    Thank you for telling us! I was very wondering what people get using the pool shack now

Rhino Keeper
    How cute that you say it bounces up/down. Thanks for sharing.