Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    Anyone have any summer bait for sale? Please let me know...I've had really bad luck with the fishing, only managing to pull up 15 goggles, 10 of which got used for Morgan's last quest, and all the rest were salmon and tuna (now I know why there's been so much of each in the newspaper and my neighbors' shops).

Just leave a message on my wall, I'll keep checking it. Thanks in advance!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    32 collections!! like everyone else all my mining tools are gone no way to make bait... Relying on my shack. Sorry if this sounds unsympathetic, but those with multiples new habitats can be added at any time, i doubt they will extend the event for those of us without. No, instead they will make it possible to purchase at some ungodly gem amount, which will really add salt to the wound of spending over $30 between the shack and "specials"...

Yes i am a little bitter... So this is how i feel about the whole thing:

i hope my shack gets attacked by ****er tuna & salmon... I hope they turn my pool loungers & life guard stands into kindling! I hope the inflated duck swim rings come to life and bust the dang bouncing balls while the umbrellas turn into sledgehammers that knock the villas to the ground!!!!
    i totally agree. I'm sick of this and am seriously thinking of quitting the game totally. No fairness whatsoever, there are people with 4 turtles and we cant even get one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    32 collections!! like everyone else all my mining tools are gone no way to make bait... Relying on my shack. Sorry if this sounds unsympathetic, but those with multiples new habitats can be added at any time, I doubt they will extend the event for those of us without. No, instead they will make it possible to purchase at some ungodly gem amount, which will really add salt to the wound of spending over $30 between the shack and "specials"...

Yes I am a little bitter... So this is how I feel about the whole thing:

I hope my shack gets attacked by ****er tuna & salmon... I hope they turn my pool loungers & life guard stands into kindling! I hope the inflated duck swim rings come to life and bust the dang bouncing balls while the umbrellas turn into sledgehammers that knock the villas to the ground!!!!
    I didn't spend the 160 gems to get the shack. Thankfully.

Greed runs the game for the people who make it. Always will. If they make it a more friendly game with even prizes for all, more people wouldn't get fed up and quit.

I'm out of mining tools as well yet have been sending a boat load of deliveries.
    Very maddening!!!!

Sorry to rub it in folks but I turned in about 70 collections and I've got my second turtle, so it is possible. Keeping plugging at it!

the drop rates for this event are amazing! Normally when you have to do mining or fishing you get one if you're lucky, whereas as on this event the fishing can turn up 14 goggles, and the mining finds three flippers in one find! And every time I collect from my 12 sheep I've been getting a minimum of 10 pairs of sandals! Over all I think storm8 have made this game more accessible to people who don't gem. One little criticism is that surely they must have realised that we could get more than one turtle and we would want to put it some where. So I hope that the current sand castle gets an increase in its capacity or we can buy additional sand castles for coins.
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avian946 View Post
    Sorry to rub it in folks but I turned in about 70 collections and I've got my second turtle, so it is possible. Keeping plugging at it!

the drop rates for this event are amazing! Normally when you have to do mining or fishing you get one if you're lucky, whereas as on this event the fishing can turn up 14 goggles, and the mining finds three flippers in one find! And every time I collect from my 12 sheep I've been getting a minimum of 10 pairs of sandals! Over all I think storm8 have made this game more accessible to people who don't gem. One little criticism is that surely they must have realised that we could get more than one turtle and we would want to put it some where. So I hope that the current sand castle gets an increase in its capacity or we can buy additional sand castles for coins.
    How can we turn in collections when we don't have mining tools to get the flippers???????

The drop rate of picks and shovels is nonexistent in deliveries and when I do get one or two, the rate of getting flippers is ridiculous.
    Approx. 1:10 uses of mining tools

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    i totally agree. I'm sick of this and am seriously thinking of quitting the game totally. No fairness whatsoever, there are people with 4 turtles and we cant even get one.
    Agreed...the fact this event didn't allow those of us with terrible RNG luck to get the turtle through the quests is very frustrating. I've turned in over 30 collections and will continue to do so until the end...but when randomness is the sole factor that decides whether you earn the prize or not, many of us will be out of luck. And how is a system that isn't fair fun?

Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    Agreed...the fact this event didn't allow those of us with terrible RNG luck to get the turtle through the quests is very frustrating. I've turned in over 30 collections and will continue to do so until the end...but when randomness is the sole factor that decides whether you earn the prize or not, many of us will be out of luck. And how is a system that isn't fair fun?
    Totally agree with all those who have turned in goodness knows how many collections and still not got the turtle when others have 4! I am the same I've bought the shack, used at least 50 mining tools, turned in over 30 collections and still not got it - it's definitely not a fair game no matter how random it's supposed to be. I personally feel I've wasted gems and mining tools for nothing not to mention hours and hours of my time - very frustrating! I feel like quitting it for good as it's the same every time for me - sorry moan over :-(

Ditto. Kind of giving up on turning in collections now.

Rhino Keeper
    tl if you dont have any inclination to fix this game so all prizes are equally distributed, at least have the decency to fix the drop rate for mining tools so we can at least get more swim fins. Also.....fix the ratio of getting fins. 1:10 or 1:15 is not acceptable. After playing 8 hours today straight, i got two picks

Two!!!!!!!

How pathetic!!!!

Rant over

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    After playing 8 hours today straight, i got two picks

Two!!!!!!!

How pathetic!!!!

Rant over

LOL... Sorry can't help but laugh at this point because I did the same thing: played all day, countless deliveries (which as we all know we lose money if we have to buy items from a neighbor or newspaper- another of my aggravation with this game), received 2 axes I did get one ore with first axe... Second axe I got.... Wait for it (drum roll please):

1 screw!!!!!!!!