Page 46 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Host(ess)
    Woohoo! Went to the mine, took 6 tries finally got 7. Turned in collections got turtle on the third try! Got everything, I'm finished!! Don't need doubles of anything. Good luck everyone! !

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 19 and one expansion from getting the mine, which I won be able to do for this goal. It's frustrating to get this far but not be able to finish. I only had one special bait I bought from Stormies & I received no water goggles when fishing with it. I can't make the bait because I can't mine and no one is selling the ore needed. My question: if I were to get the pool shack this late in the goals, what items are needed to craft the water goggles and swim fins? I just want to make sure they are items I have or can buy. Thanks

Can you craft the items needed for completing the collection or do you craft only various pool toys?
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 09-05-15 at 03:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Even if i win no turtles today im happy. I just got 100 each of salmon and tuna. Thats a huge haul!

I had 11 tools and 3 sets of snorkles. So 9 isnt bad. I hope they do every event like this from now on. Allowing multiples during the 2 hardest parts.

I will see how many hats I can get now and will then use my last 71 gems to turn in collections.

The odd thing is I bought the shack on another farm and had no time to play it! Im too tired now to make items. Gems down the drain but oh well.

Host(ess)
    I have 6 ore if your interested...drop by and let me know!

12 pieces of deco richer, ran out of snorkels though...
    Waiting for the rest of the orange trees. But its slim pickings with just 5 trees...

I've just used 15 tools in the mine and not one flipper!! How are you expected to complete this if you can't get the items?? Come on TL play the game please!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Even if i win no turtles today im happy. I just got 100 each of salmon and tuna. Thats a huge haul!
    I envy you your storage space!!

Just put in 15 collections and no turtle. Lots of pool chairs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    I'm level 19 and one expansion from getting the mine, which I won be able to do for this goal. It's frustrating to get this far but not be able to finish. I only had one special bait I bought from Stormies & I received no water goggles when fishing with it. I can't make the bait because I can't mine and no one is selling the ore needed. My question: if I were to get the pool shack this late in the goals, what items are needed to craft the water goggles and swim fins? I just want to make sure they are items I have or can buy. Thanks

Can you craft the items needed for completing the collection or do you craft only various pool toys?
    You can craft all the pool toys (the items you turn in as a collection) in the pool shack. You can make the next item from the previous one. So for example, you can make goggles from sun hats and flippers from goggles.

Executive Chef
    I've fished with 14 summer baits during the event and only 3 of them gave goggles. That drop rate is pretty terrible. Now I have 30 flippers from the mine (got 15 with just one hit) but no goggles or summer hats. Would never have been able to do this without the pool shack!

Edit: is there a tiki bar among the prices? And sea shell path? I saw them on someone's farm so I'm still missing those, if they can be won from the collections.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 09-05-15 at 04:11 PM.