Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

I am also losing my summer bait. I guess I'll pay less attention to this game and concentrate on others.

Aaaand no turtle after about 30 collections. I lost count and frankly don't really want to know how many I turned in. I know many turned in twice that. Orange tree drop was a significant limitation for me. Sucks to know that so many worked the event like crazy and then came up short.

TL---these are your diehards, your persistent, never-say-die fans who love the game! Throw us a bone-- preferrably a turtle shaped one--sheesh. Some get multiple turtles and complain about not being able to place them, yet others get NOTHING? Either something went terribly wrong, or...

That's just LAME.

Rant done.

Seriously! We got plenty of fish with these baits before, why not now? Or...Can I have my precious iron ore and wool back please? UGH

Executive Chef
    The glitch was me. Thanks so much for your help!

after so much effort no turtle ...lost gems, so many items sold at lowest price to get collectibles.....at least I would have got some coins to buy crafting machines or some reasonably worth decorative items.......this is really injustice....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vulpesvulpes1 View Post
    I am also losing my summer bait. I guess I'll pay less attention to this game and concentrate on others.
    I am loosing my summer baits too. but it is funny that my 5 summer baits were shown in the barn. I put in the shop and discard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayhotchilipepper View Post
    Nooooo
    I was making a bunch of summer baits for fishing later on, but as it turns out, the fishing option for the bait is gone! ��
    Now I'm stuck with having to wait for the baits to finish...LOL woe is me.
    Me too! Yet another way this event was a letdown. I didn't use all the baits I finished crafting, either, having no more room for tuna/salmon & no more time to craft missing pool toys (had plenty of goggles.) 3 summer baits left in the queue, at 3+ hrs each, equals even more frustration than I thought possible.

Time to unplug, and get away from this game!!!

So Sad. I play on four devices, no turtle. Over 60 collections on my main game. I'm done.
    Thanks to all the wonderful folks here that have helped make this fun for the last two years.

Dam TL you're losing people by the hour. Stop being greedy and stingy with these prizes and events. Everybody should've been able to reasonably get one of these turtles but they want all these people to spend money and buy gems for things that aren't even usable a week later. Smh

Farm Supplier
    I got lucky sort of..got the turtle early but nvr the item needed to put him in. I got everything else but his home so he'll forever be in my storage. Maybe next event I'll do better?